Converting your partner

Would you marry someone who’d convert for you?

• Yes

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters
Would you ever consider converting a gf/bf to Islam to marry them? I’ve seen a few Muslims who have done that before...

So, would you ever marry someone who says they’ll do it for you?
I was considering doing the opposite but I decided it would be too selfish of me.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
No, it would feel really weird if someone converted for me and not for themselves. They will go through their judgement in akhira alone :)

Would you ever consider converting a gf/bf to Islam to marry them? I’ve seen a few Muslims who have done that before...

So, would you ever marry someone who says they’ll do it for you?

It is better if they accept Islam out of their own accord. One has to agree and testify to the oneness of God and one can not testify normally to what they disagree with or don't know. Either way, coming to Islam from another set of beliefs is usually based on knowledge of Islam. Or agreeing wholeheartedly with its principles.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
No, but then again, I am a man and I am allowed to take a woman from any of the peoples of the book as my lawfully wedded wife.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Nope but my guy already reverted to Islam before I met him. Its better if someone is Muslim already before you meet them.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Yes he found Islam before I met alhamduliah

He must have been ostracized severly. Reverting to Islam from greek orthodoxy, well they look upon that as becoming a Turk.

There is a ethnic Greek Muslim community in Turkey though, they still speak greek language.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
He must have been ostracized severly. Reverting to Islam from greek orthodoxy, well they look upon that as becoming a Turk.

There is a ethnic Greek Muslim community in Turkey though, they still speak greek language.
greeks in turkey???? i thought they all left after izmir got destroyed back in the day

Trending

Latest posts