Constanine The Great was Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
This guy is obviously trolling, he is probably a somali too. But these AA's are taking him serious, which is fucking hilarious. :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ::deadmanny:
74HN8SS.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
According to GMS Hebrew Israelites.

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Nope. I doubt it. His statue looks like a roman mixed with a Yuhud ancestor possibly hailing from old Syria or Carthage empire. Possibly his mother. His dad is definitely Roman as he has ALMOST the magnificent, orgasmic causing Roman Nose! I said "almost ", because you can see the Roman nose but it is altered by a mixture of inbreeding with a none roman mother. The nose is NOT sharp or pointy but meaty. But still very prominent. And has definitely a Roman Chin. Very impressive looking emperor walaahi, compared to other emperors say the first Emperor Augusta who looked like a Nordic, delicate refined noble man. Constantine oozes hyper masculinity & roughness.

statue-of-colossus-of-constantine-the-great-in-rome-italy-2014-HEGBBT.jpg

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Daroods are the most successful Somalis. You must not be Somali if you didn’t know that!

Reiko

Is Hafsac trying to diss Darood in a sneaky way?? Comparing Alexander the great with Darood??? He was bisexual, but a great military leader. Sort of like Daroods--- very successful people but most of apostates and homosexuals hail from them.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Reiko

Is Hafsac trying to diss Darood in a sneaky way?? Comparing Alexander the great with Darood??? He was bisexual, but a great military leader. Sort of like Daroods--- very successful people but most of apostates and homosexuals hail from them.

I hate you Basra Buran!

You just dissed my people nayaa you’re lucky I can’t fight you because you would crash me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts