Constanine The Great was Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
20181228_172530.jpg

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I was actually starting to believe that they were somewhat real Hebrews or that some of the slaves in the Atlantic slave trade were indeed Hebrews because of the map saying *Kingdom of Judah* but then their claim of Constantine the Great brought me back to reality. lol

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
I was actually starting to believe that they were somewhat real Hebrews or that some of the slaves in the Atlantic slave trade were indeed Hebrews because of the map saying *Kingdom of Judah* but then their claim of Constantine the Great brought me back to reality. lol

There is no doubt that there are black Hebrews but these clowns are not even close.Their darkest and most African looking man has some degree of white in him.

Post traumatic slavery disorder yaa kudhacay :ohno:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
There is no doubt that there are black Hebrews but these clowns are not even close.Their darkest and most African looking man has some degree of white in him.

Post traumatic slavery disorder yaa kudhacay :ohno:
That is true, they are entertaining though wallahi billahi :ftw9nwa:

I talked to some in MN recently, apparently I’m going to hell for being “Ethiopian” they think Somalis and Ethiopians are the same.
Everyone's going to be a slave because the slave reace was abused by them and when daddy yahawahshah or whatever comes back he will free the weak ppl and enslave the other ppl.

:hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending