Conservatives (UK) to police the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
Im above middle class you monkey entry level worker

Shouldn't you be doing some illegal shit right now like all those rich bastards instead of posting replies in a thread?

Really, nigga?

:kodaksmiley:

This is not shocking news. Well, it certainly isn't new news. This was announced last year and was supposed to be implemented at the beginning of this year.

Vote labour, so we can leave the godforsaken EU and restore democracy and remove the tories!

We'll keep the red flag flying here!

tumblr_mm40qaMhb61qcil36o1_500.jpg

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Labour is going to lose anyways with Commie Corbyn in charge. May ain't that bad and the upcoming internet laws will help prevent our kids from becoming sexual deviants.

Somali's should be a little less anti-establishment if they ever want anything from them. If all Somali's voted conservative then we wouldn't have the problems we do in Somalia at the moment.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Don't these niggas still use windows XP at their government agencies including the NHS? :mjlol:

How can they make sure the will make the internet a "safe space" lol. :pachah1:

You are not truly Western.

The West is all about freedom of liberty. This is some Eastern authoritarian crap. :camby:

We are living in dangerous times. 22 little children were blown to bits by a psycho terrorist just last night. Many hundreds of thousands in that country are sympathetic to terrorists.

Once the desirables are deported, we will then have no need to snoop around people's internet usage.

Do you know in the UK alone, on average, a terrorist is arrested every single day? I'm not sorry; I don't want innocent people killed by a terrorist with a tractor trailer, while they're out minding their own business.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
We are living in dangerous times. 22 little children were blown to bits by a psycho terrorist just last night. Many hundreds of thousands in that country are sympathetic to terrorists.

Once the desirables are deported, we will then have no need to snoop around people's internet usage.

Do you know in the UK alone, on average, a terrorist is arrested every single day? I'm not sorry; I don't want innocent people killed by a terrorist with a tractor trailer, while they're out minding their own business.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

:camby:

TooMacaan

VIP
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

:camby:
Apparently, that quote was referring to taxes :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:. I prefer the "misquoted" version anyways.

"Those who would give up Liberty for Security, deserve neither Liberty nor Security." --Benjamin Franklin

To all supporters to Big Brother:
:gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending