Conservatives (UK) to police the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
This is why I told all those dense, idiotic, stupid, annoying people that don't know 2 little shits about politics to not vote for fucking Tories.

You guys might as well tactically vote if you know anything about UK politics. By the way, to all you dense mother fuckers that know nothing about politics, do not vote because you don't deserve to vote as you know 2 shits about politics. Like, c'mon even my little sister knows who the Prime Minister is and you losers still think the PM is Tony Blair or fucking David Cameron.

Also, one thing I would like to say
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Human

It was a sarcastic joke.. but look him up yourself anyway, let's not derail too much.

Sorry, this forum is like a jungle.

Sometimes it is difficult to know if someone is being sarcastic or someone is being serious.

For all you know, there could be a xalimo that could be throwing her laptop right now because of what someone said to her on a thread.

This is why I told all those dense, idiotic, stupid, annoying people that don't know 2 little shits about politics to not vote for fucking Tories.

You guys might as well tactically vote if you know anything about UK politics. By the way, to all you dense mother fuckers that know nothing about politics, do not vote because you don't deserve to vote as you know 2 shits about politics. Like, c'mon even my little sister knows who the Prime Minister is and you losers still think the PM is Tony Blair or fucking David Cameron.

Also, one thing I would like to say
giphy.gif

you knew somalis who voted tories??

also my local area is a labour safe seat, the last time it was conservative was in the 80s.

God bless immigration

Human

you knew somalis who voted tories??

also my local area is a labour safe seat, the last time it was conservative was in the 80s.

God bless immigration

Yeah, my mum told me about some in Birmingham that voted for Tories.

The last time my area had Tories was in 2010.

It's funny because the Tory MP and our current Labour MP came to our school a few weeks ago to discuss what their plans for my area would be and why we should vote for them. These two MPs were bashing each other and talking about how shit the other party was. When people in my year and the year below us were told to ask questions to the MPs, most of the students were bashing the Tory MP by talking about the tax evasion by the Tory MPs and Brexit. Ontop of this, we also had a Green MP and Lib Dem MP. Wallahi, the representation for the Green Party was 95% talking about the environment and she slided in how they were going to remove uni fees. I swear I was thinking about what the Lib Dems said in 2010 but fucked up the uni fees for everyone. The Lib Dem guy was proper professional and everyone was bored of his voice.

Ahhhh, I bet you live in Wales or some shit. They had a Labour majority for timee.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Ever since they introduced the Snoopers charter, I knew they were planning to trump up the restrictions on our internet freedoms.

@Amun are you anti Conservatives because the Labour Party's manifesto reads like its from Germany or because you genuinely hate them? :cosbyhmm:

Apollo

VIP
Ever since they introduced the Snoopers charter, I knew they were planning to trump up the restrictions on our internet freedoms.

@Amun are you anti Conservatives because the Labour Party's manifesto reads like its from Germany or because you genuinely hate them? :cosbyhmm:

The Conservatives are anti-globalist. They messed up the EU project and the road to one world government. So, yeah I don't like them. Labour and the LibDems are cucks to the global special interests.

Inb4 "buh I got nothing to hide" crew barks along.

The recent Investigatory Powers Act 2016 (aka snoopers charter) is already invasive enough but these Tory neanderthals are trying to regulate how we use and consume internet services! Truly net neutrality has died in the UK.

How ironic that the innovative Brits who invented steam locomotion during the height of the Industrial Revolution now has one of the worst (and most expensive), non-standardised railway networks in the developed world and now the same Brits who (technically) invented the internet/www are succumbing to archaic laws and regulations that wouldn't look out of place in North Korea.

SSDF

Harti Over Hoes
"Well done. You have fell in our trap."

uk2010.png

Where's this billionaire at? What part of the political spectrum?
I support the most right wing which is UKIP or Conservatives

UKIP supports waqooyi galbreed independence so im de-facto Conservative

Human

I support the most right wing which is UKIP or Conservatives

UKIP supports waqooyi galbreed independence so im de-facto Conservative

Would you still support you when the Tories f*ck up

You might as well start practicing begging
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending