Congresswoman Ilhan Omar advocates for more women in Somalia’s government

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

I think I agree Queen ilhan on this one as well ,most of Somali men between 30-65 took part the civil war and have and mostly commited atrocities while the rest suffer from the PTSD during the the civil war in the South,

Women politicians are mostly not as corrupt and selfless as male politicians, men politician most likely will steal and scam in a higher rate than a female politician.

Men are prone to power and they focus cashing as much as fast save to advance their political career, on the other hand women politician prefer to lead a normal life and securing at-least the parliament seat and not more than 1-3 million net worth.

Ilhaan Cumar Oo Ka Hadashay Doorashada Soomaaliya 2021 – VIDEO

ilhan.jpg

Ilhaan Cumar oo ah xildhibaan ka tirsan aqalka Congress-ka dalka Mareykanka, lagana soo doorta gobolka Minnesota ayaa ka hadashay doorka ay haweenku ku yeelan karaan doorashada Soomaaliya ka dhacaysa 2021.
Ilhaan oo waraysi siinaysay BBC Somali ayaa sheegtay in haweenka Soomaaliyeed u baahan yihiin dhiirigelin iyo garab istaag si loo tijaabo hogaamintooda, iyadoo tusaale usoo qaadatay gabadhaha ku nool Maraykanka ee ku guuleystay hogaanka.
“Waxaan ka rajeynayaa doorashooyinka ka dhici doona Soomaaliya in la dhiirigeliyo dumarka in la aamino in ay wax badan soo dhicin karaan haddii boos la siiyo”
Ilhaan Cumar
Haweenka Soomaaliyeed ayaa doorashada sanadka 2021 waxay dadaal xoog leh ugu jiraan sidii ay u ilaashan lahaayeen qoondada 30% ee ay ku leeyihiin siyaasadda.
Hoos ka daawo:

Last edited:
I don't think that would affect much. Instead of looking at gender we need to look at a persons credentials and character and base it off that, and the most qualified person sit at the seat of office, whether they be male or female. Let Somalia be a meritocracy!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lately she has been quite. I don't hear her in the media. She is running against a black man who is more ridiculous than her. November 3 will be an interesting day, although i expect her to win

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋

I think I agree Queen ilhan on this one as well ,most of Somali men between 30-65 took part the civil war and have and those who didn't commit no atrocities have PTSD from the civil war in the South,

Women politicians are mostly not as corrupt and selfless male politicians, men politician most likely will steal and scam in a higher rate than a female politician,

Men are prone to power and they focus cashing as much as fast save to advance their political career, on the other hand women politician prefer to lead a normal life and securing at-least the parliament seat and not more than 1-3 million net worth.
In all fairness, men have been ruling Somalia since dawn of time and where did that get us? It's about time we gave women a shot in politics, our men seem to be worse than women with their qabyaalad bullshit and their fragile egos, not to mention their lack of vision.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!

Apollo

VIP
Wouldn't it be nincaban?

There should be an official organization that translates all major neologism from English in Somali. 😂

I combined nin (man) and sharaxaada (the explanation) in my previous example. Is sharax an Arabic loanword? Kind sounds like it. It's confusing as it also means beautify.

What about ninmacneeyay? :dead:

Trump wuu ninmacneeyay Ilhan.
Trump was mansplaining Ilhan.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
The black republican guy she's running against isn't likely to win but if all the cadaans in the Minnesota suburbs vote this November, there's a slight chance Ilhan might lose.

Personally, I don't care for this woman and her sjw politics. But let's see what happens in 2 weeks.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
f*ck it. I agree with her. Hell, as a man I wouldn't mind electing a Xalimo President/Prime Minster. We need change, anything to move our people forward. Somali females know how to run their households, you've seen the arguments hooyo and aabo had and you knew who always came out victorious.
Let the hooyos run the nation:mahubowtf:

Our first Female president inshallah 🙌

And so it begins.....

Somalia is currently experiencing second wave feminism. We are about 40 years behind but I am confident we will skip the third wave and start the fourth wave sometime in this new decade. Trannies are currently freely walking in the streets of Somalia. I have high hopes considering that radical feminist Somali woman clearly despises men.

@Apollo

:trumpsmirk:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
The best leaders in history were female ones. :rejoice:
Even though I don’t Like Margaret Thatcher
She was An evil woman

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
The black republican guy she's running against isn't likely to win but if all the cadaans in the Minnesota suburbs vote this November, there's a slight chance Ilhan might lose.

Personally, I don't care for this woman and her sjw politics. But let's see what happens in 2 weeks.
She will Win landslide, Wether you like her not.
She is well loved in MN5

Trending