Congratulations Cumar Farwayne Gudomiyaha cusub Ahna Duqa Kismaayo oo madaxwaynaha Jubaland uu magacaabey

La xawla wala quwata ila bilahi :snoop:

Just imagine selecting a man many miles away from another State Puntland to be the Head of Kismaayo Jubaland state when you can choose any qualified from your own state JL from its regions as Gedo or Jubooyinka to be the head of Kismaayo, SMH walahi this only breeds more hatred.

Jubaland is 100% truly built on Colaad/Hostilities.

cow

VIP

Just imagine selecting a man many miles away from another State Puntland to be the Head of Kismaayo Jubaland state when you can choose any qualified from your own state JL from its regions as Gedo or Jubooyinka to be the head of Kismaayo, walahi this only breeds more hates.

madoobe himself is from nogob lol. all of the homeless caaghdeer in kismaayo are from kenya or Ethiopia. Madoobe is nothing but a slave of puntland and a slave of kenya he cannot do anything without their strict agreement.

the kenyans don't care about who the mayor of kismaayo is but MJ's do. so he must listen to them.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore

Just imagine selecting a man many miles away from another State Puntland to be the Head of Kismaayo Jubaland state when you can choose any qualified from your own state JL from its regions as Gedo or Jubooyinka to be the head of Kismaayo, SMH walahi this only breeds more hatred.

You talk ass
Cumar Farwayne was born in Kismaayo,
He might have relative in puntland
But waa reer Waamood
Kismaayo and Joore Native
Reer Gedo have mayors in Bardhere, Luuq, Garbaharey, Baladxaawo, Dolow and Ceelwaaq.
Absame Is Governor of Jubada Hoose.
Stop is ku dirka, adiga why not be mayor of Mogadishu?

madoobe himself is from nogob lol. all of the homeless caaghdeer in kismaayo are from kenya or Ethiopia. Madoobe is nothing but a slave of puntland and a slave of kenya he cannot do anything without their strict agreement.

the kenyans don't care about who the mayor of kismaayo is but MJ's do. so he must listen to them.

Jubaland can easily be fixed a power-sharing agreement with both aggrieved clans OG and MX, each 4 years rotations and J/Dhexe is the capital, but the problem here is mj meddling isku dir thats holding Jubaland from ever stabilizing.

I hope calmer heads from Mx and Og prevail, and see the problem for what it is that Puntlands meddling is holding back JL from progressing.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Jubaland can easily be fixed a power-sharing agreement with both aggrieved clans OG and MX, each 4 years rotations and J/Dhexe is the capital, but the problem here is mj meddling isku dir thats holding Jubaland from ever stabilizing.

I hope calmer heads from Mx and Og prevail, and see the problem for what it is that Puntlands meddling is holding back JL from progressing.
Is none your business, adiga AS is ka celi Xoree Galnus

cow

VIP

nothing will be shared with 0.5 who have 0 power in somalia. kenya will leave and the qashin from puntland/Ethiopia and kenya will be kicked out

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

It's our land and Faraweyne is reer Kismaayo. God did not see it fit to confine me to a small patch. You should know this is a heavyweight appointment, expect a lot of updates.

Fun Summer GIF by The Savannah Bananas

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
gedo is jubbaland and i am majority in kismaayo district the current slave of kenya and puntland madoobe cant change anything. first flight back to garowe for you soon. you are a marti oo kibray
Majority by mouth
You are not native in Kismaayo, you are only 2% in Kismaayo and you are shaqalaha jubaland from Gedo

First Kenya now Pl what’s next USA :russ::russ:

If Madoobe made his admin all OGaden I know you would’ve loved that but the policy is always being fair amongst all communities living in Jubaland.

Trending