Congratulations Cumar Farwayne Gudomiyaha cusub Ahna Duqa Kismaayo oo madaxwaynaha Jubaland uu magacaabey

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Jubaland can easily be fixed a power-sharing agreement with both aggrieved clans OG and MX, each 4 years rotations and J/Dhexe is the capital, but the problem here is mj meddling isku dir thats holding Jubaland from ever stabilizing.

I hope calmer heads from Mx and Og prevail, and see the problem for what it is that Puntlands meddling is holding back JL from progressing.
Look who is talking, The same neef calling us to safe his ass in south Mudug from his Alkabab cousines. Wariya before giving advice to others in their own lands go fix your own shit :yousmart:.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
That's why HGs should solve your issues and take control of Galckacyo and whole of Mudug region and don't give up on Daarood demands you need to hold them under your feet
So your sub clan will be SL presdient you say right, I will enjoy watching your langaab cry when Bixii win elections :sass1: .

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Who cares he has no real power and is just a ceromonial pick. The real mayor of Kismayo is Madoobe, he barely rules anywhere else.

The evicted squatters who first saw Kismaayo after in 1991 should stop daydreaming about Kismayo. It's not your city and you will never have power there again. Your grandfathers never saw a coast or a boat in their lives, get a grip and find some imaan in your shrivelled hearts. If you do, your regions may finally get some respite and finally move beyond the stone-ages.

Last edited:
This a good start. The lower Juba administration and district level administration in kismayo needs a proper cleanup. The government and Darawiish state army needs reform. There is a lot of land left to liberate from Alshabab lots of people seeking dowlad but you have some Bafoons on social media Fkding over which X & Y clan has been nominated etc.
The guy isn't from Kismayo or JL he's Reer Nugaal PL and was once the mayor of Garrowe there's nothing he knows about Kismayo city and this only shows there's tribalism and strong influnce from Garrowe administration in JL political affairs.

Cumar Farawayne was involved in crushing AlShaydan's massive attacks on Puntland in Nugaal. (In 2016, AlShaydan entered Mudug and Nugaal via the sea and were crushed quickly)

Nugaal has always been the safest region in Puntland and it's not just because it's the capital or that it's mostly Puntite clans, it's because it has always been well-run. Cumar is one of the people who ruled Nugaal.

Kismaayo is lucky to have him, I haven't heard a bad word.

Military Leader

Governance:

Cumar Farawayne was involved in crushing AlShaydan's massive attacks on Puntland in Nugaal. (In 2016, AlShaydan entered Mudug and Nugaal via the sea and were crushed quickly)

Nugaal has always been the safest region in Puntland and it's not just because it's the capital or that it's mostly Puntite clans, it's because it has always been well-run. Cumar is one of the people who ruled Nugaal.

Kismaayo is lucky to have him, I haven't heard a bad word.

Military Leader

Governance:

I personally wanted an Absame to be given the seat but we can’t have everything at once. This is why i welcome the new mayor because I’m not greedy. He has military experience his skills will be used to eradicate terrorist cells from the region.

I personally wanted an Absame to be given the seat but we can’t have everything at once. This is why i welcome the new mayor because I’m not greedy. He has military experience his skills will be used to eradicate terrorist cells from the region.

Jubbaland has to be based on fair power-sharing, the main focus should be on security and then investment. There is enough to go around and we must be smart and not slide back into internal divisions. Guul to the real natives.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
I personally I don’t mine If president selected Absame person since they are dad degaan ah. We live together and we are neighbors. I just don’t want moriyaan from Abudwaak to claim our land.

The New mayor has begun working. The Media PR for Degmada kismayo is starting to improve. I have my eyes on this new mayor I hope he can bring the well needed development and job opportunities to the city.

It’s a relief since I remember the old mayor used to place Sand on the roads every month and so and called it Horumar :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::yloezpe:

Trending