Confusion

Somaliland(isaq)want to seccede but the other
4 clans living in somaliland want to remain within somalia,so why is it fair that only issaqs get to have a say,your clearly a qabilist who leans towards issaq,if you weren’t a qabilist you would respect and take into consideration the voices of other inhabitants of somaliland,but you wont
Because isaaqs are literally the majority of Somaliland population? Do some of you niggas just chose to that be retarded. I am seen as a "qabiilists" because I care about the land I was born in but you lot can spew the most anti-isaaq progranda and swear you're not qabiilists.

At the and of the day I've shown no animosity against any clan and view all somalis the same so @Periplus next time you accuse me of something make sure to fact check you obnoxious moron.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Because isaaqs are literally the majority of Somaliland population? Do some of you niggas just chose to that be retarded. I am seen as a "qabiilists" because I care about the land I was born in but you lot can spew the most anti-isaaq progranda and swear you're not qabiilists.

At the and of the day I've shown no animosity against any clan and view all somalis the same so @Periplus next time you accuse me of something make sure to fact check you obnoxious moron.
This is objectively false. Awdal is majority dir, Sool is majority dhulbahante and Sanaag is split between issaq, dhulbahante and warsangali.
Only three districts in Somaliland are majority Issaq.

How do you expect for people to not feel some type of way when you claim all their lands as yours. Pro Landers are all Isaaq supremacist with out exception. If Isaaq were the majority in Waqooyi how were dhulbahante able to kick out your maamul goboleed from Sool? Sanaag is next inshallah.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Hawiye didn't start the war, where you getting your info?? LMFAO

There are reasons why he went for northern and north eastern, because they were the first to rebel against him.

"Somalia’s defeat in the Ogaden War strained the stability of the Siad regime as the country faced a surge of clan pressures. An abortive military coup in April 1978 paved the way for the formation of two opposition groups: the Somali Salvation Democratic Front (SSDF), drawing its main support from the Majeerteen clan of the Mudug region in central Somalia, and the Somali National Movement (SNM), based on the Isaaq clan of the northern regions. Formed in 1982, both organizations undertook guerrilla operations from bases in Ethiopia"

I'm not talking about the civil unrest prior to the war I mean the fall of the Siad Barre's regime. Which was caused by Hawiye.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

The vast majority of SL supporters come from one tribe.

The reason you don’t want to stay in Somalia is because of what happened to your tribe.

I do see a lot of threads on Somali politics. When I read them I'm really confused. I was born in the west and know zero about it. The only thing I was told was that clans fought, people fled, and now we are here. My family never educated us on anything about tribes cuz they didn't want us to be influenced. Can someone give me a timeline about what happened from civil war until today? what tribe fought what tribe? why did they fight? what are the tribes and their sub tribes? What is each tribe known for?....etc

I just want background info cuz I don't understand a lot of threads that I read.
What’s ur Qabil

Trending