Confusion

Yaraye

VIP
I do see a lot of threads on Somali politics. When I read them I'm really confused. I was born in the west and know zero about it. The only thing I was told was that clans fought, people fled, and now we are here. My family never educated us on anything about tribes cuz they didn't want us to be influenced. Can someone give me a timeline about what happened from civil war until today? what tribe fought what tribe? why did they fight? what are the tribes and their sub tribes? What is each tribe known for?....etc

I just want background info cuz I don't understand a lot of threads that I read.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Better you don’t know, it’s not something beneficial to know about.

It’s a cancer and the people who partake in qabyaalad are cancerous. Stay away.

I do see a lot of threads on Somali politics. When I read them I'm really confused. I was born in the west and know zero about it. The only thing I was told was that clans fought, people fled, and now we are here. My family never educated us on anything about tribes cuz they didn't want us to be influenced. Can someone give me a timeline about what happened from civil war until today? what tribe fought what tribe? why did they fight? what are the tribes and their sub tribes? What is each tribe known for?....etc

I just want background info cuz I don't understand a lot of threads that I read.
Ive never been in that section of somali spot, I understand 0 of whats happeneing and could care less,

Garaad diinle

 
I'm kinda the same. I even use to avoid other somalis because i couldn't keep up with their qabil discussions whenever i use to hear some qabil name my head would spin and go dizzy. Whatever i know now about this is purely from the internet. That being the case i advice against learning anything relating to qabil fights. It only breeds an irrational dislike towards one another which is unislamic.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Darood Colonialist

Hawiye Victims of Colonialist

Isaaq The Jews of Somalia

And the rest like Reer Xamar Cadkah, bantu and oromo those are insiginificant

What else do u want to know?

Yaraye

VIP
Darood Colonialist

I didn't even understand this :russ:. I guess Its better to remain clueless

Darood Colonialist

As someone who has zero clue about qabiil politics, I take your word for it eedo 😭

Dont listen to others just be a good Muslim

You’re top 5 qabiilists on SSpot, shush.
How so? I am actually flabbergasted at the amount of incorrect assumption you niggas make about me. What gave you the impression that I'm a qabiilist, I was raised to never talk about somali clans and just recently found out about them. Is it me being pro-Somaliland that made you think I care about qabiil?

Yes.

Why are you surprised, it’s qabiilism on your part.
Not necessarily, it's more so politics. Unlike you delusional somaliweyn niggas, some of use actually acknowledged the fact that Somalia's political leaders are too far gone to unite the country. Somaliland becoming its own country and leading itself ( which they're already doing) will not only benifit the people of Somaliland, but will also give Somalia more time and energy to focus on defeating al-shabab and rebuilding their region of the land. Why keep holding on to Somaliland when they don't even want to be a part of you? Why not focus on "freeing" ogden and nfd.

Trending