Confused Caalacaling Xaalimo claims Generational Trauma

View attachment 207736

Even then, it's not a good idea; it wouldn't be good for family dynamics; it likely also wouldn't pan out and would produce children that are confused and demoralised; the children would also be facially diametrically opposite to Horn Africans and their physical ideal.
Women don't think 20,30,40 years ahead .
Thank God I'm over the snowbunny phase imagine being 70 & waking up next to a cadaan Grandma & your mixed kids are 40 with more mixed kids ? :wtfdis:

Are you sure your not Somali LOOL damn you sound like my older brother… hmmmm maybe Nilotic people are really relate to us!

:trumpsmirk:

Short of doxxing myself, I don't think I can convince y'all that I'm not Somali; I plan on doing important things someday and I certainly don't want all the stupid s*** I said online to be revealed.

:trumpsmirk:

Short of doxxing myself, I don't think I can convince y'all that I'm not Somali; I plan on doing important things someday and I certainly don't want all the stupid s*** I said online to be revealed.
Tell me a lilttle about yourself. Do you have a lot of Somali friends? Do you feel like you relate to us more than west Africans?

Women don't think 20,30,40 years ahead .
Thank God I'm over the snowbunny phase imagine being 70 & waking up next to a cadaan Grandma & your mixed kids are 40 with more mixed kids ? :wtfdis:

Minus the part about women not thinking far ahead, your post reminds me of my own post months back.

I would completely resist it and would tell myself that I can find her qualities in my own people.

I also want children that can remind me of my parents -- and incompatible features would entirely disrupt that.

Biracial people in the West are likely to marry more white people as well -- and I don't want to be the only black person in my family reunion; knowing my luck, I'll be struck with dementia in my old age and I'll ask 'who the f*** are all these white people?'

Pale descendants will likely start recklessly throwing the N-word around and justify it by saying 'but my grandfather is blacker than oil'. Yeah, that's a hard pass on that.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Really?!? They’re so much in my city because I live in a bilingual city and I encounter a lot of other madows that are francophone. Do you live in MN? If so I think that’s why
Yes I’m from MN, I rarely interact with africans that aren’t horn africans, aside from that just the usual African Americans. I live in boston now and I still haven’t met them jamaicans/haitians

Tell me a lilttle about yourself. Do you have a lot of Somali friends? Do you feel like you relate to us more than west Africans?

What do you want to know?

I have a handful of Somali friends, and this is why I can troll you guys so well.

:silanyolaugh::hemad:

West Africans are literally on the other side of the continent, so I can't really identify with them; plus, Horn Africans are directly related to Nilotes, so I feel closer to other East African populations -- especially since we're all pastoralists.

Yes I’m from MN, I rarely interact with africans that aren’t horn africans, aside from that just the usual African Americans. I live in boston now and I still haven’t met them jamaicans/haitians
Dang I wonder how that feels growing with a lot of Horners sounds nice but knowing I would hate it because Somali people are to nosy. But the idea sounds nice tho! Haitians and Jamaicans look like African Americans with an accent if they’re a fob if not you would know unless they tell you.

I have a handful of Somali friends, and this is why I can troll you guys so well.

West Africans are literally on the other side of the continent, so I can't really identify with them; plus, Horn Africans are directly related to Nilotes, so I feel closer to other East African populations -- especially since we're all pastoralists.
Nice! Am happy you feel that way!

Minus the part about women not thinking far ahead, your post reminds me of my own post months back.
Wdym minus the part 🤣
They don't care about none of that .
Can't even go back to Africa with a white women no more, the kids need to learn more language because 2 mother tongues . Family gatherings are gonna be weird .overall if you wanna stay close to your people and culture it's a no go

Also, Niin, darling, please don't qashin my posts anymore.

where-the-boys-are-where-the-boys-are-gifs.gif

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

I shit talk other africans but you should know sudos are exempt from that

Trending