Confused Caalacaling Xaalimo claims Generational Trauma

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This video is self explanatory, so is her caption which makes no sense. Since when did we marry stank ass jamicans? He’s literally built like a skinny farax with no ankles should’ve just gotten a farax

Uff what generational trauma? I really hate these wierdos. Why are they always making shit up
540B7273-CC5A-4E00-ACAD-198E1E733251.jpeg

Is this b0tch a slave?

Looool sis do we have the same algorithm?!? I saw this morning today. She said she wants to break generational curse lmaoooo am not into Jamaicans. I think she’s nurse! I hope that guy has money… only way am marrying a madow guy is if he has money that’s it

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Looool sis do we have the same algorithm?!? I saw this morning today. She said she wants to break generational curse lmaoooo am not into Jamaicans. I think she’s nurse! I hope that guy has money… only way am marrying a madow guy is if he has money that’s it
But what generational trauma is this self victimizing brat talking about?
jamaicans 1700s:
AC9EAA07-86C5-4DC9-9504-0ABC0592296D.jpeg

Somalis:
D2638782-123C-4806-B868-DFB9DE8C8582.jpeg

A0A03A92-399C-44FE-ADE1-F1D0C3D9E339.jpeg

8A5AEDF4-0992-4AF0-95C6-E9B75D3EC6E9.jpeg

The only one that should speak about generational trauma is that jamaican of hers.

But what generational trauma is this self victimizing brat talking about?
jamaicans 1700s:
View attachment 207711
Somalis:
View attachment 207712
View attachment 207713
View attachment 207714
The only one that should speak about generational trauma is that jamaican of hers.
Alhamdulilah we don’t have generational trauma of oppression. Honestly I never thought caadans, arab, madows, timo jileec we’re better than me. Idk anyone that felt like that that is Somali. Unfortunately, having broken families did a number on us over the last 30 years but other than that I never thought they were prettier, smarter idk just seeing my mother confident and not taking shit made me a proud Somali. Being Somali is complex that’s all I know.

Interracial relationships have been played out so she just wants to add a little spice to her otherwise boring life. Some diaspora women display heavy traits of a narcissist and certain diaspora women heavily portray it online, I think they pathologise their culture into it being something that it’s not exaggerating all it’s intricacies and simplicity’s. Being with someone from your culture doesn’t allow them to play around with this role play and therefore forces them to confront their ordinariness. Why do you think so many of them post online? No need to hate on them they’ll still enjoy the attention, the worst thing you can do is ignore them.

Last edited:
Idk what’s gotten into first generation folks in western countries who are so obsessed with dating out

date who you want but this “I refuse to date my ethnicity” shit is so weird, and that goes for men or women

He looks Somali ngl and with the Jamaican slang spoken by Canadian Somali youth. Her dating a Jamaican or a Somali makes no difference lol
Somalis and Jamaicans has integrated too much for it to have shock value. You wanna shock us? Bring home Japanese, if not then don’t bother

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Somalis and Jamaicans has integrated too much for it to have shock value. You wanna shock us? Bring home Japanese, if not then don’t bother
Maybe for you Canadians but I’ve never seen a Jamaican in my life. They’re a myth to me
:win:

nope-no.gif

Even then, it's not a good idea; it wouldn't be good for family dynamics; it likely also wouldn't pan out and would produce children that are confused and demoralised; the children would also be facially diametrically opposite to Horn Africans and their physical ideal.

View attachment 207736

Even then, it's not a good idea; it wouldn't be good for family dynamics; it likely also wouldn't pan out and would produce children that are confused and demoralised; the children would also be facially diametrically opposite to Horn Africans and their physical ideal.
Are you sure your not Somali LOOL damn you sound like my older brother… hmmmm maybe Nilotic people are really relate to us!

Trending

Latest posts