Confronting A Bully At Work

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
A bit of background information. A hoist operator (hoist is a lift that goes up a structure in the middle of a build) came to me, and told me of a coworker, who is bothering him.

He goes on to tell me, how this guy is always shouting at him, and talking to him in a belittling manner. Worst of all, he goes on to tell me, how he always comments on him going on prayer breaks, even though he prays within his 1 hour break time (not that it would be his business if he took extra breaks to pray, as it's his right) what got me even more angry, was his comment that he *shouldn't prat at work; but at work*

He says this to a man, who was ordered, by company management, and whole container to pray in. So then who gives him the right to say that?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Love the amount of stuttering, when I was talking to him, but he'll scream and shout at someone half his size.

Last edited:
A bit of background information. A hoist operator (hoist is a lift that goes up a structure in the middle of a build) came to me, and told me of a coworker, who is bothering him.

He goes on to tell me, how this guy is always shouting at him, and talking to him in a belittling manner. Worst of all, he goes on to tell me, how he always comments on him going on prayer breaks, even though he prays within his 1 hour break time (not that it would be his business if he took extra breaks to pray, as it's his right) what got me even more angry, was his comment that he *shouldn't prat at work; but at work*

He says this to a man, who was ordered, by company management, and whole container to pray in. So then who gives him the right to say that?

he is jarer, too much cuqdad

be careful though bro, his solicitors could use this video against you and sue you, privacy law and all that

notice how its never English guys who do this bullying about salat but foreigners starting to out white the KKK?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Like I said before...the browner they are the most outwardly racist they get.

One of the few good things cadaans snd indhoyar have is that they keep their cuqdad to themselves.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
One thing to notice Arma is at 0:35 he kept saying “Who are you?”

Thing is, I seriously doubt he would say that to White guy with the same responsibility as you. I would have pulled all the stops then.

Trending

Latest posts