Conflict Between Cissa and Afar Continues

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Anfar is the majority and the majority should rule not the daba dhilif issa who crafted Djibouti by being a daba dhilif to france to suit issa interest. Ha kacaan anfaartu infact puntland was doqons about somalinimo and even helped these cowards on the will iyo abti alliance thru doonbiro iyo darod helping them against eritrea in 2007 and what do they do in return? Create 4.5 in carta to disempower darods.

They send their American donated humvees in the SSC war and what did the ahmed samatar do he even brought food and rations for snm in the tukaraq war even tho it was abshir wolde a reer hersi majerten who housed and trained them and made their careers a possibility.

@FBIsomalia and puntitequeen know if dr osman was in power i would be sending huge hiil for anfar and also support their cause that the majority should rule not a minority issa which is payback for issa meddling in somalia politics using irirism and sending military inventory to SL in the ssc war. Issa isnt invisible wuxuna ka shaqaynaye xumaanta somalia since carta and any more meddling in Somalia will result in PL sending assistance to anfar.

It is in PL and Somalia interest to remove issa from Djibouti power as that ismacil omar geele is the godfather of irirism. If we backed anfar and they take over power we can ensure Djibouti is neutral in Somalia Politics or Pro PL IN return for our assistance to restore the majority anfar into power and remove the issa dictatorship. We can sell it as our support for democracy fighting a minority issa regime which is similar to south africa in diplomatic circles.

The South African model of white minority rule on a black majority didn't even work how will a issa minority rule with an anfar majority work. f*ck them and ismacil omar geele they are the cancer behind the isku dir of hawiye and darod as he fears a big, strong Somalia will overshadow his tiny issa enclave.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I got no love for anfar but our interests collide to remove this irir godfather clan issa from power.

PL can provide diplomatic support we want to see the majority rule not the minority dictatorship and get buy in from the west that issa are trying to replicate what failed in South Africa the white minority rule. We must house the anfar in PL and give them assistance on what to do post issa regime and sell how they can be seen as the hero democracy freedom fighters vs the evil issa minority ruled regime.

War puntlanday elect a bah dubays as president as I can have access behind the scene to guide him on how to lay our pieces on the geopolitical chessboard to ensure Djibouti is no longer meddling in Somalia Politics for irirism or heck we may even get a new ally if the anfar win and restore democracy from issa dictatorship.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is most likely orchestrated from eritrea but we need to provide support in PL. As long as issa clan is ruling they will ensure darod and hawiye isku dir happens and thats where 4.5 where issa gets 8 seats was crafted and was designed to keep darod disempowered. I am going to make somalinimo a punishable crime if I see anyone in PL promoting it. Somalinimo is irirism and at your darod clan expense u fkn dummies. Forget that ethnic mumbo jumbo of somalinimo.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
All puntites know my political style, the means used is irrelevant to me(violating somalinimo) if the end goal contributes or produces sharafta, awoowada iyo gobanimda PL. The means used is irrelvant as long as it justifies the ends.

Last edited:
Afars are truly langaab. Getting xooged by one (1) Somali sub clan all this time. They would be finished if Somalis weren't so busy fighting each other all the time

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
This is most likely orchestrated from eritrea but we need to provide support in PL. As long as issa clan is ruling they will ensure darod and hawiye isku dir happens and thats where 4.5 where issa gets 8 seats was crafted and was designed to keep darod disempowered. I am going to make somalinimo a punishable crime if I see anyone in PL promoting it. Somalinimo is irirism and at your darod clan expense u fkn dummies. Forget that ethnic mumbo jumbo of somalinimo.
This is fake news. Eritrea has nothing to do with the on going Issa-Afar conflicts in Ethiopia and Djibouti.

Eritrea and Djibouti made formally peace when President of Eritrea and and president of Djibouti made twice in 2018.

Since then both countries didn’t support each other opposition fractions.

Eritrea itself doesn’t support Frud and Djibouti doesn’t support RSADO.

both Eritrea and Djibouti don’t support an independent afar country.

But the on going clashes between Afars in Issas seems like spillover from the Ethiopian civil war where clashes between Issas and Afars occurred especially around 2022.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is fake news. Eritrea has nothing to do with the on going Issa-Afar conflicts in Ethiopia and Djibouti.

Eritrea and Djibouti made formally peace when President of Eritrea and and president of Djibouti made twice in 2018.

Since then both countries didn’t support each other opposition fractions.

Eritrea itself doesn’t support Frud and Djibouti doesn’t support RSADO.

both Eritrea and Djibouti don’t support an independent afar country.

But the on going clashes between Afars in Issas seems like spillover from the Ethiopian civil war where clashes between Issas and Afars occurred especially around 2022.

Eritrea is on board with keeping Somalia unstable by backing islamist factions in the capital like sheikh sharif, you also backed farmaajo and hosted his soldiers in Eritrea. The problem I see is if you back the islamist while being a Christian led country they will find ways to make sure your gone and the islamist factions runs Eritrea, it's in your own best interest to join the anti islamist such as PL, Saudi, UAE because these islamist holy land is Cairo ikhwaan and the rest are just puppets or chapters of it world wide.

If Eritrea and PL work together and promote democracy in Djibiuti to allow the anfar rule we both get a Djibouti who is an ally not just this (we don't back each other faction stalemate politics) stalemate politics doesn't mean the conflict is over as Ismail Omar geele are looking for the right opportunity to get rid of Eritrean leadership or vice versa the Djibouti. The anfar have awoken, and all they need is backing and in return you become their closest friend in their new Djibouti govt.

Plus PL can finally get even on this godfather of irir who has since Arta conference in Djibouti has been destabilizing force in Somalia even the recent SL and Khatumo war he backed SL with the American Humvees. PL needs to get even plus ensure at least one destabilizing force is removed from Somalia.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Doc listen ik IOG is a piece of shit but we shouldn't go too far with sentiments like that wishing upon the extinction of a entire somali clan who we must give credit was the rest of somalis buffer against the afar and other north highlander ethnics.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Doc listen ik IOG is a piece of shit but we shouldn't go too far with sentiments like that wishing upon the extinction of a entire somali clan who we must give credit was the rest of somalis buffer against the afar and other north highlander ethnics.

IOG politics is Somalia must never rise because it would overshadow Djibouti so he stokes conflict such as irirism knowing full well it will cause hostility with darod and he has achieved his objective Somalia never resolving their issue. He is a fundamental cancer since 2000 in Arta conference and where 4.5 was born. Whenever I see that man or any local politicians near him, I know it's at the expense of Somalia well being. He showed his cards in Khatumo vs SL war donating Humvees to SL.

EritreanPost_

Eritrea is on board with keeping Somalia unstable by backing islamist factions in the capital like sheikh sharif, you also backed farmaajo and hosted his soldiers in Eritrea. The problem I see is if you back the islamist while being a Christian led country they will find ways to make sure your gone and the islamist factions runs Eritrea, it's in your own best interest to join the anti islamist such as PL, Saudi, UAE because these islamist holy land is Cairo ikhwaan and the rest are just puppets or chapters of it world wide.

If Eritrea and PL work together and promote democracy in Djibiuti to allow the anfar rule we both get a Djibouti who is an ally not just this (we don't back each other faction stalemate politics) stalemate politics doesn't mean the conflict is over as Ismail Omar geele are looking for the right opportunity to get rid of Eritrean leadership or vice versa the Djibouti. The anfar have awoken, and all they need is backing and in return you become their closest friend in their new Djibouti govt.

Plus PL can finally get even on this godfather of irir who has since Arta conference in Djibouti has been destabilizing force in Somalia even the recent SL and Khatumo war he backed SL with the American Humvees. PL needs to get even plus ensure at least one destabilizing force is removed from Somalia.
Eritrea and Djibouti are neighbors. We Eritreans and Djiboutis have overcome tensions we had in the past.

Secondly Eritrea didn’t back islamist in Somalia. The ICU government was backed by various countries including Egypt Eritrea Djibouti Libya Syria and KSA because all opposed the Ethiopian invasion.

The alliance of Liberation of Somalia which was led by Sheikh Ahmed who later became president of Somalia, fled voluntarily to Eritrea after the icu gov was toppled by the Ethiopian-TPLF army in 2006

Aseer

VIP
IOG politics is Somalia must never rise because it would overshadow Djibouti so he stokes conflict such as irirism knowing full well it will cause hostility with darod and he has achieved his objective Somalia never resolving their issue. He is a fundamental cancer since 2000 in Arta conference and where 4.5 was born. Whenever I see that man or any local politicians near him, I know it's at the expense of Somalia well being. He showed his cards in Khatumo vs SL war donating Humvees to SL.
Yeah but don't put the frustration on the people they want IOG gone just as much as you do so I understand your views buy try to stay neutral and not wish death upon a whole clans people.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yeah but don't put the frustration on the people they want IOG gone just as much as you do so I understand your views buy try to stay neutral and not wish death upon a whole clans people.

You would think ismail Omar geele would promote at all costs a strong Somalia to protect his own state from Ethiopia and Eritrea looking to annihilate him rather then play a sitting duck and destablizing the only hope he has which is Somalia who needs to return to its appointed role as the lions of Africa.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Aseer Somalia if functioning could essentially serve as the western or Chinese sheriff on the continent ensuring all countries keep in line because they have the bravest soldiers on the continent and even Russia and south Cuba had to join the war which no super power ever does in the mid east or Africa. We got lots of history in warfare due to environment which Africans don't and are truly maskin in warfare. They needed three superpowerscBritain, France and Italy for essentially 1 million population at the time and severely divided too. We are the Irish of Africa. Siyad even said regarding Kenya we will send out police to arrest their military showing them how weak their soldier class is.

EritreanPost_

You would think ismail Omar geele would promote at all costs a strong Somalia to protect his own state from Ethiopia and Eritrea looking to annihilate him rather then play a sitting duck and destablizing the only hope he has which is Somalia who needs to return to its appointed role as the lions of Africa.
This is historical revisionism.

Eritrea and Djibouti made formally peace in 2018 when Afwerki and IMG met in Saudi and wen Eritrean officials went to Djibouti.

Eritrea itself doesn’t have any problem with the Djiboutian government at all.

In 2006 both Eritrea and Djibouti were even at same side supporting Somalia when the Ethiopian TPLF army invaded Somalia. Both IGM and Afwerki backed the ICU.

but the tensions between Djibouti and Eritrea were caused by outsiders. After the 1998 Ethiopian Eritrean border war, Ethiopia dragged other countries in HOA to isolate Eritrea.

Ethiopia forced Djibouti to take hard position on Eritrea.

Ethiopia boycotted Eritrea‘s Assab port and imported all its weapons during the 1998 Ethiopian-Eritrean border war through the port of Djibouti.

But since 2018 both Eritrea and Djibouti improved its relations. And eritrea opposed the idea of an independent Afar republic

It is the Ethiopian gov that claims that Eritrea and Djiboutis coasts belong to Eritrea, that the Italians and French separated the Ethiopian afars from the Eritrean and Djibouti Afars and it’s the Ethiopian gov that talked about land swap or confederation.

Aseer

VIP
He is trying to get money that man is corrupt that's why.

Trending

Latest posts