CONFIRMED:UAE IS GOING TO ATTACK HOUTHIS FROM BERBERA BASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they can attack berbera why haven't they attacked assab which is much closer. The reality is that is a major shipping lane nobody is going to tolerate houthi xaarweynes to throw missiles in the red sea. Berbera is too far. You over estimate their capabilities. Yemen is finished. They are flodding Somaliland cities. I might find a cute Yemeni ting naa mean.

We are unrecognised, this is the best thing that has come to us in the form of an international transfer. I understand where you're coming from, similar to the Kuwait orphanage charity in Hargeisa. However, along with this deal, the UAE gov is investing in infrastructure, which is roads, lights, and all sorts from Berbera to Wajaale, (to help make it easier to travel to Ethiopia).

There is obviously a lot more to be done with regards to corruption, I and @Dhay Geel know it first hand the negative effects it has, but you're being too pessimistic about this. The base and the port deal is the best thing that has happened to Somaliland in decades.

Did you just change your statues and picture to an Arab.

Are you suffering from identity crisis?

:lol:

Is the UAE building factories in SL? How is building a road to Wajaale going to benefit the youths that are leaving SL in droves and dying in the sea?
How many jobs will the UAE create for the unemployed youths in SL?

But..but Somaliland is fighting shia! We are going to be killing shias on behalf of all of you sunnis. Isn't that what you always wanted?

:ayaanswag:

This is terribly wrong, now those houthis will see us as a enemy state. Somaliland should not go ahead with this.
70 percent of yemenis see houthis as barbaric scum who destroyed yemen. Doesn't matter what we think. Houthis have started this war and they deserve nothing but destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending