Confirmed: SNA have fully taken over Ceelbuur town

Jungle

VIP
There is no tartan. You just made that up. Ceelbuur district is strictly an Abakar district. Even other Murusade jufooyin don’t even claim it. Nevertheless everyone is welcome. Ceelbuur at one point had everyone living in it including various Darood subtribes. The place was a commercial hub and had the potential to become the 2nd capital and will soon reach that status again real quick!!!!

Who is chubby cheeks saxib?

Come on sxb You share the district with Duduble jaahil but I mean its a large district and Ceel Dheer & Xaradheer were carved out of it. You tell me how the district is split.

Xildhibaan Dayax. That seat has way more respect then some kulane jiis staff

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Come on sxb You share the district with Duduble jaahil but I mean its a large district and Ceel Dheer & Xaradheer were carved out of it. You tell me how the district is split.

He’s in Dhusamareb, made good with Xasan macalin lol

Jungle

VIP
He’s in Dhusamareb, made good with Xasan macalin lol
Bunch of garbage the lot of them yet they get sntv coverage when none of them have a single technical to their name. The Murusade MPs that left from Cali Axmad get none. Jacfar told xaad get out of hg property banaanka iskeen lol

Tuuladadii yareed wiilal ceyr Dhusamareb ka yimid aya ku baashalayaan 🤣🤣
Show me Ceyr in Ceebuur 🤣. Typical Darood always dick riding HG even if it means to lie shamelessly 🤣.

1692994975459.jpeg

Bunch of garbage the lot of them yet they get sntv coverage when none of them have a single technical to their name. The Murusade MPs that left from Cali Axmad get none. Jacfar told xaad get out of hg property banaanka iskeen lol
The Mursade in Dhuusomareeb are a joke. I’m sure @Step a side agrees. Kuwa cali axmed iyo maxaas ka baxey are the real deal and the ones who liberated Ceelbuur today

There's no tartan when the president is on his way. Xaqa walaalaha hala dhowro. Xoog iyo boob waa laga tagey. This is the rebuilding era of our country. Only way forward is by doing it justly.

1692995441932.png

The numbers of Duduble living with us is no different than the numbers of hilibi and ayansame natives in gaalkacyo and hobyo. We are literally the third clan in Hobyo city after Sacad and Saleban. There are many videos of our elders there requesting membership in the gole deegaan to prove it. Same with Galkacyo city qeybta Galmudug. The Murusade elders even went on TV channels refusing to pay local taxes until there is fair representation. There are Murusade even in Haradheere. There is no tartan saxib but once again everyone is welcome especially our Duduble brothers.

When the Aerial photos of Ceelbuur comes out you will be exposed. Imagine this abandoned village is being contested by all of Hawiye 🤣🤣

Murusadow Ceelbuur is your Jerusalem, repopulate it before new owners move in kkkk

View attachment 289361
War Wuxu caqli xuma 🤣 Exposed of what exactly? The city is known to have been abandoned because it was occupied by shabaab for more than 15 whole years. Prior to 91 it was the capital of Galguduud but what would you know. You are literally a refugee from Kenya squatting in Kismayo with the aid of Kikuyu muscles. Ceelbuur doesn’t belong to Murusade. It belongs to 1 sub sub sub called Abakar.

Your a Hawiye condom in Somalia, Ethiopian condom in Ethiopia and Kikuuyu condom in Kenya. If I was you I would focus on phase 2 that is going to expose how small and insignificant you are in Jubaland when the other Samaale tribes come to claim what’s theirs.

Last edited:
@SPMLegend this you complaining to Beesha Caalamka about us, we’re ‘buying you out’ in Shilabo. You should be busy in Ethiopia not Ceelbuur

40kii sano Ogaaden itoobiya ku mushquulsanaa Ceelka Barmagoog waad dhaafi weydeen 😂😂
All your illegal villages were demolished in between. Old videos ha ku awr kacsanin
Ceyrow Dagaalka Gala, Jaaw iyo Ceelbuurna ku Halaagma

intaadan Dhul Ogaaden ku soo ordi laheyd Hawiyaha Kale soo Gumeyso 🤣
IMG_5578.jpeg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
40kii sano Ogaaden itoobiya ku mushquulsanaa Ceelka Barmagoog waad dhaafi weydeen 😂😂
All your illegal villages were demolished in between. Old videos ha ku awr kacsanin
Ceyrow Dagaalka Gala, Jaaw iyo Ceelbuurna ku Halaagma

View attachment 289370
It’s from 5 days ago here’s the original video. You talk a lot of rubbish. The issue is DDS/Ethiopia selling your land to us.

You have a decent amount of land that is barely populated so keep selling it sxb 😂

It’s from 5 days ago here’s the original video. You talk a lot of rubbish. The issue is DDS/Ethiopia selling your land to us.

You have a decent amount of land that is barely populated so keep selling it sxb 😂

The Favoritism will not be permanent. we will continue destroying all new settlements across the border no matter how long it takes.

Hadana Dagaalka Gala
40 year western expansion you failed to go past the colonial border, now you are recruiting all your available manpower in Galgadud to occupy Murusade land which will also fail
:russ:

IMG_5580.jpeg

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Bro it was literally only few weeks ago when a ENDG was harassing your women deep inside DDS near the borders with Somalia. What’s wrong with having a group of my tribe living with the Oromo and identifying as such? I don’t see a problem with it if since they have kept their lineage. What a low IQ response from another cagdheer. Do you see my people getting raped? I can show you articles and pictures of your people getting raped left and right.
Looks like I triggered the Kuwaiti lol. Adeer if Iley was raping women that was our problem you on the other hand had your last name changed like an African American miskiin brought to Virginia.

Here are your people speaking Somali and Oromo calling each other family
On top of that you had thousands of your people who wanted to keep their last name be massacred
BC7AFFF8-1095-41B7-A506-F3A04AAF6BBD.jpeg

You now live in refugee camps setup by Absame as a bitter ad00n without land
7135E8AC-6F26-4CD0-92F3-1AFA0C7E0AE2.jpeg

The Question is after Shabab is eliminated who will share the spoils and be crowned in Ceelbuur? Murusade,Duduble,Abgaal or Habargidir?
Ceelbuur is abakar a sib clan of murisade not even all murusade forget dudible or hg. Also i am not abakar i am ayaansame i from galhareeri kkk we arent even plajing to be gudomiya of ceelbuir becos its abakar position forget dudible man