Confirmed: SNA have fully taken over Ceelbuur town

@World there are currently 3/4k Al Shabaab in Galmudug as we speak and they will end up in this rectangle. Hopefully airstrikes deal with them

20261F55-7E41-4FD7-8DC3-405831B6A31B.jpeg

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Fully welcome this victory !

Elbur fell the same day as Goojacade, is this a coincidence horta we all know SL and Alshaydaan are linked but nobody seems to have called out what has happened ? :ftw9nwa:

They probably are ordering citizens to follow them. Slowly but surely those citizens will move back to their towns.

I expect galcad and Masagaway and Ruunirgood to see a lot of ppl come back now the front line is far from those cities
Inshallah. It’s sad Ceeldheer is bustling with life and people but Galcad and masagawaay isn’t. Al Shabaab always had it in for Cali Gaaf. They are the only juffo of Abgaal that moved to xamar in crazy numbers due to Shabaab persecution. All the educated and wealthy. I think it’s because the times they tried fight back in 2009/10.

Ceeldheer few days ago

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Inshallah. It’s sad Ceeldheer is bustling with life and people but Galcad and masagawaay isn’t. Al Shabaab always had it in for Cali Gaaf. They are the only juffo of Abgaal that moved to xamar in crazy numbers due to Shabaab persecution. All the educated and wealthy. I think it’s because the times they tried fight back in 2009/10.

Ceeldheer few days ago

They are ahlu sunnah right?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Taliye ibrahim is a legend wallahi. Ever since his appointment, SNA casualties drastically dropped whilst gaining vast territory. Guul!!
Man AUN to the SNA who kept dying trying to hold bases where 1000 Shabaab would attack and they numbered less than 200.

Changes were belated but never too late. Everything has changed since Ibrahim Muxuyidin came

Jungle

VIP
Taliye ibrahim is a legend wallahi. Ever since his appointment, SNA casualties drastically dropped whilst gaining vast territory. Guul!!
For sure. I think this has to do with better cooperation between all branches of the SNA. The last talis (Odowaa & Bixi) had a strained relationships with both US/ Danab and the regional SNA.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

VOA interview SNA commander, he says Galhareeri will be liberated soon

Also says Shabaab will die in the howd if the SNA hold every population centre/tuulo as they live off the population.

Last edited:

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka

Ceeldheer few days ago

Waceysle were the first to fight them in Somalia against them plus ceel dheer is near the coast so they have nowhere to hide compared to other deegaans that have places to hide in

Murusade and Duduble oo tartan ku jiro

It seems Jacfar and bunch of murusade mps have caught up to Taliye Ismacil.

@Step a side where is chubby cheeks sxb?

There is no tartan. You just made that up. Ceelbuur district is strictly an Abakar district. Even other Murusade jufooyin don’t even claim it. Nevertheless everyone is welcome. Ceelbuur at one point had everyone living in it including various Darood subtribes. The place was a commercial hub and had the potential to become the 2nd capital and will soon reach that status again real quick!!!!

Who is chubby cheeks saxib?

The Question is after Shabab is eliminated who will share the spoils and be crowned in Ceelbuur? Murusade,Duduble,Abgaal or Habargidir?