Confirmed: Rapper DMX Dead.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Hes in critical condition and hanging onto life

Dude got me through one of my worst periods in my life GEN z wont knoe the value of this man

Princefan

80s fan
That's sad. Hope he pulls through he is one of the best rappers of the 90s and early 00s. He did a song with Aaliyah which is my favourite DMX song.

On one hand it’s sad, but on the other hand he has lived so long for a drug addict who refused to get off drugs. Loved his music though

Jungle

VIP
I watched his drink champs not long ago seemed like he was doing better. Belly is a classic besides nas acting lol.

For those who don’t know he didn’t become a crack fiend by choice, his mentor laced his weed blunt with crack when he was only 14 years old and he’s been hooked ever since. :francis: Typically I don’t sympathize with druggies but DMX is a exception for me, horrible story.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
That’s the name i haven’t heard in a long time. Has anyone noticed that we don’t hear big named African American male rappers anymore? DMX, Akon, JayZ, Game, P.Diddy, Nelly, 50c, Lil Wayne etc that were everywhere in the 2000s.

They just fell off the earth. What happened? Nowadays, we just hear African American female music stars.

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
That’s the name i haven’t heard in a long time. Has anyone noticed that we don’t hear big named African American male rappers anymore? DMX, Akon, JayZ, Game, P.Diddy, Nelly, 50c, Lil Wayne etc that were everywhere in the 2000s.

They just fell off the earth. What happened? Nowadays, we just hear African American female music stars.
I think its just you that dont hear about them cause most of those you named are still relevant. Their also all 40 and above lol.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Industry is pushing homos like Lil nas X and Lil PUmp. They wana turn AA gay

DMX passed away after being in a vegetable state due to an overdose for the last couple of days. Sad story man, his blunt got laced with crack by his “mentor” when he was 14 years old and he’s been addicted to it since.

Trending

Latest posts