Confirmed: Rapper DMX Dead.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
FD12AF73-F195-444E-A891-1796C850706A.jpeg

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/09/entertainment/dmx-rapper-dies/index.html

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Fake and misleading, he’s in critical condition. Gen z won’t know him but he’s a legendary rapper and actor. Pray for him 🙏

The man perpetuated the ills of the madoow Americans by glorifying killings and deviant sexual behaviors

Sad, DMX was a well respected as a one of best bi-lingual rap lyricists in the dog community. His mum was a literally a . DMX is the hood version of Romulus.

Two stay pit bulls named Sheba and Peewee found him as a newborn baby abandoned in a trash ban behind a Churches’ Chicken, nursed him and raised him. He played Air Bud’s and Wishbone’s funeral. I think his father’s illegal activities. His Step Dad, Peewee was a fighting dog and a high ranking member Latin King. It’s real tragic because a lot of the dogs at my jobs feel betrayed by his recent actions. @Grigori Rasputin How you like my fictional retelling of this tragic artists ? Lol.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Lol exactly how old are you? I thought I was one of the older ones here and even I’m not familiar with the guy.

What? You mean you've never immersed yourself in this legendary profanity?!

Next you goin' say some absurd shit like not knowing of Wu Tang.

:sitdown:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What? You mean you've never immersed yourself in this legendary profanity?!

Next you goin' say some absurd shit like not knowing of Wu Tang.

:sitdown:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Never heard of either the song or whoever wu tang is. How do you know early 90s rap from when you were just a baby lol. My people in my age group grew up listening to music from 2004+. We didnt go back like a decade back to catch up on rap lol

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Never heard of either the song or whoever wu tang is. How do you know early 90s rap from when you were just a baby lol. My people in my age group grew up listening to music from 2004+. We didnt go back like a decade back to catch up on rap lol

Dunno what you're talking about, abaayo. DMX and Wu Tang were still the shit when I was coming up. Subxanallah. How do you not know of them?! They are old-school A list rappers like Dre. This is a travesty.

:mjcry:

Never ever in your life claim black even if your life depends on it, abaayo. You don't deserve it if your ass don't know Dre, DMX and Wu Tang.

:wow:
that’s not fair at all, you’re asking me about musicians from when I was busy watching cartoon lol ask me another black musician from the 21st century lol

Hire this man to be DMX’s manager and spiritual guide. Cesar Milan is actually was his dad, Peewee’s parole officer and got him out of gangbanging and dog fightingI think he spend a lot of his fortune on his bail money, updating his vaccinations, microchip and neutering bills. He spent extra on his dad’s new papers. Now his parents’ official breed is lab mixes, instead of Pit bulls.
391B249A-3ECF-413E-9991-DF01AF5F2E19.png