Confirmed by Western Gaalo newspaper: Farmajo has sent 10,000 SNA troops to kill Tigray civilians, rip up holy books and behead priests

Sosa

Bruh
:childplease:

How does this story still have legs?

Why, in the age of cheap smartphones, is there yet to be a single photograph or video showing SNA troops fighting in Ethiopia? You think something would emerge by now instead of dubious "eyewitness" testimonies or "reports".

Not really. I've said why here:
Your point is literally invalid because first of all SNA were trained by Eritrea not Ethiopia, and if u spend 0.2 seconds on wiki youll see eritrea is also a party of this war. Secondly this post is from may and pics have been taken since lol

Attachments

• F50260D2-0DE3-43B2-B0FA-0F99F716C964.jpeg
    F50260D2-0DE3-43B2-B0FA-0F99F716C964.jpeg
    61.7 KB · Views: 61

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The claims are - “they look Somali” which isn’t a good evidence unless they were seen outside of HoA, they could be any ethnic that are close to somalis

-“ they couldn’t speak Tigray “
Again this could be applied to any ethnic Ethiopian

the only good proof is that they were referred to as Somalis by other soldiers which could be applied to somalis from DDS not somalis from somalia

Sosa

Bruh
The claims are - “they look Somali” which isn’t a good evidence unless they were seen outside of HoA, they could be any ethnic that are close to somalis

-“ they couldn’t speak Tigray “
Again this could be applied to any ethnic Ethiopian

the only good proof is that they were referred to as Somalis by other soldiers which could be applied to somalis from DDS not somalis from somalia
Your whole point falls apart because they were SEEN WEARING ERITREAN UNIFORM. IF THEY WERE FROM DDS WHY THE HELL ARE THEY WEARING ERITREAN UNIFORM????

Sosa

Bruh
10000 troops of SNA make that argument fail apart
the article states

"Up to 10,000 Somali troops were deployed in Tigray, according to current and former Ethiopian officials who spoke to The Globe."

Idk how that goes against any of my arguments, youve also failed to address my point which im not shocked over tbh

Attachments

• 3408EA05-85D8-44C1-A47C-4BB246B43F0C.jpeg
    3408EA05-85D8-44C1-A47C-4BB246B43F0C.jpeg
    62.2 KB · Views: 56

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
Your point is literally invalid because first of all SNA were trained by Eritrea not Ethiopia, and if u spend 0.2 seconds on wiki youll see eritrea is also a party of this war. Secondly this post is from may and pics have been taken since lol

So, to clarify, your argument is they were fighting in Ethiopia because they were pictured wearing Eritrean military uniforms? Did you consider that maybe they were wearing those fatigues because they were sent for training in Eritrea? How do you even know that picture was taken in Ethiopia and not Eritrea?

Idk how that goes against any of my arguments, you've also failed to address my point which im not shocked over tbh

Could you answer my questions? If thousands of SNA troops were sent to fight in Ethiopia - where invariably some of them would die - where are the pictures of their bodies? Where are pictures/videos of them being captured by the TDF? Isn't it strange during the entire course of this conflict, not a single piece of evidence has emerge conclusively placing the SNA in the conflict? Even respected journalists like Harun Maruf couldn't find anything to corroborate the story.

Sosa

Bruh
So, to clarify, your argument is they were fighting in Ethiopia because they were pictured wearing Eritrean military uniforms? Did you consider that maybe they were wearing those fatigues because they were sent for training in Eritrea? How do you even know that picture was taken in Ethiopia and not Eritrea?

Could you answer my questions? If thousands of SNA troops were sent to fight in Ethiopia - where invariably some of them would die - where are the pictures of their bodies? Where are pictures/videos of them being captured by the TDF? Isn't it strange during the entire course of this conflict, not a single piece of evidence has emerge conclusively placing the SNA in the conflict? Even respected journalists like Harun Maruf couldn't find anything to corroborate the story.
First of all ive never said those pics were taken in Ethopia infact i just pointed out that they were from a training camp in Eritrea.
Second of all the article even says

"The survivors said the Somali troops were wearing Eritrean military uniforms, but they were clearly identifiable as Somali because of their language and their physical appearance."

Which makes @Aurelian point fall flat on its ass because why the hell would soldiers from galbeed wear eritrean uniform lol

third of all now your saying "where are pictures", keep in mind how long it took for pictures to surface for even confirming sna presence in eritrea. Almost every single war crime in this war gets reported FIRST through witnesses, this is almost UNIVERSAL WITH ALL CONFLICTS. How did people know the isaaq genocide happened at first? Dont come here with your pathetic excuses wallahi

Btw Harun Maruf has not yet commented on this case but has confirmed somalis being in eritrea

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
third of all now your saying "where are pictures", keep in mind how long it took for pictures to surface for even confirming sna presence in eritrea. Almost every single war crime in this war gets reported FIRST through witnesses, this is almost UNIVERSAL WITH ALL CONFLICTS.

So...you admit there is currently no evidence corroborating the story about SNA being in Ethiopia?

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
Witnesses are evidence bozo

Imagine having the gall to call someone a bozo when your reading comprehension is this poor.

:mjlol:

I said evidence corroborating the story. The story was largely based on eyewitness accounts. I was asking for evidence in addition to this.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Fake News, they reported before these ghost soldiers died in the original skirmish and now are magically back alive and fighting lol

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Kkkkk denying the reports from a prestigious award winning woke paper that always makes excuses for black people.

I stand up for the human rights of all humans. Massacres of civilians are wrong. I shouldn't have to say that. Denying eye witness and even officials who state this information is an insult to everyone's intelligence.

Farmajo and the SNA must be condemned and taken to The Hague for crimes against humanity.

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
Kkkkk denying the reports from a prestigious award winning woke paper that always makes excuses for black people.

I stand up for the human rights of all humans. Massacres of civilians are wrong. I shouldn't have to say that. Denying eye witness and even officials who state this information is an insult to everyone's intelligence.

Farmajo and the SNA must be condemned and taken to The Hague for crimes against humanity.

Pics or it didn't happen.

:dabcasar:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Hypothetically, same with the person who started this whole conflict, Abiy and his main backer and mentor, Islais, or is it one rule for Abiy and another for Farmajo?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Hypothetically, same with the person who started this whole conflict, Abiy and his main backer and mentor, Islais, or is it one rule for Abiy and another for Farmajo?

All of them.

I am not a hypocrite, unlike the dozen or so on here who have denied this out of Daroodnimo or are Farmajo fan boys

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
There's plenty of pictures posted on this very thread of ethnic Somalis in Eritrean uniform.

Those photographs could have been taken in an Eritrean training camp. In isolation it proves nothing.

I know it pains some people on this forum to hear this but we only have unverified witness accounts. There is no other evidence showing Somali soldiers fighting in Ethiopia. Until a time such evidence emerges, this interminable circle-jerk should stop.

Sosa

Bruh
Imagine having the gall to call someone a bozo when your reading comprehension is this poor.

:mjlol:

I said evidence corroborating the story. The story was largely based on eyewitness accounts. I was asking for evidence in addition to this.
If you werent so ignorant youd realize this is ADDITIONAL evidence to an ongoing story that has been reported earlier. Just throw in the towel and admit you are a genocide denier please

Trending

Latest posts