confessions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst thing I did was live on kebabs,chicken fillet burgers, chicken and chips, pizzas etc.. For 3-4 months
I turned grey'ish off colour sort of like a zombie not to mention the calool xanuun problems
:whew:

Or haven't? If you haven't done something how could it be regrettable? :kanyehmm:

i regret not shukaansing that next door xaliimo when we were young. now shes so qurux kaalay arag and still single and makes more than six figures! even suggests i shud call her when im broke. lol

i regret not shukaansing that next door xaliimo when we were young. now shes so qurux kaalay arag and still single and makes more than six figures! even suggests i shud call her when im broke. lol

I see what you mean. Well, as the saying goes, there's too much fish in the sea so if that one is taken just find another one, as long as you have something to offer in return.

The worst thing I did was live on kebabs,chicken fillet burgers, chicken and chips, pizzas etc.. For 3-4 months
I turned grey'ish off colour sort of like a zombie not to mention the calool xanuun problems
:whew:

plus your regret, you prolly wasted thousand of dollars, right?
i wish i cud have been ur buddy i wud have outsmarted ur money and bought u healthy snacks

plus your regret, you prolly wasted thousand of dollars, right?
i wish i cud have been ur buddy i wud have outsmarted ur money and bought u healthy snacks

I was an amateur since it was my first 4months of moving out of the families house last year, now I stick to Chinese food.

My regret is is not becoming a historian :banderas:
I'm a part nerd and make sure i watch/read about moments in time for atleast 1-2hours of each day.

K

Kirei

I think life's too short to have any regrets. It's better to leave what happened in the past and to move forward onto the future, with a positive mindset. Most importantly, learn from any mistakes and move forward with your own life.

I think life's too short to have any regrets. It's better to leave what happened in the past and to move onto the future, with a positive mindset. Most importantly, learn from any mistakes and move forward with your own life.

your confessions or gtfo? lol

What is regret? Because that's not in my life dictionary.
ah finally! @Idol i was thinkin half of sspot had some beef with ya but im wrong.
somethin wrong with ur attitude, like holier than thou!
caadi iska dhig gabadha! we all had regrets if u dont wanna share its fine.

next one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts