confessions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

ah finally! @Idol i was thinkin half of sspot had some beef with ya but im wrong.
somethin wrong with ur attitude, like holier than thou!
caadi iska dhig gabadha! we all had regrets if u dont wanna share its fine.

next one?

So you came to the conclusion that there's something wrong with my attitude just because I said I don't have any regrets? Sheeko cusub!

I used to be a hacker. :ninja::2tjlv3e: But quit a few years ago, back then it was much easier to crack security systems than now. :vo3yidw:

maahee? whats the best thing about hacking? did u enjoy stealing nude pics or credit card numbers?
brace yourself folks we got a female hacker srsly

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Regret is like minor emotion for me.... I regret not doing physics degree but it didn't have an impact on my life. I can still read it as hobby. There are one or two thing I remember really regretting (which id rather not confess on here), but at the end they offered me valuable lesson and my attitude towards the experience changed positively. Furthermore I know I wont repeat it again (regret = warning the future me perhaps?)

Sometimes regret can motivate us to reflect and change. eg I regretted not using my time wisely and now I have mini projects to work on.... I just hope I don't have many regrets in the hereafter.

Regret is like minor emotion for me.... I regret not doing physics degree but it didn't have an impact on my life. I can still read it as hobby. There are one or two thing I remember really regretting (which id rather not confess on here), but at the end they offered me valuable lesson and my attitude towards the experience changed positively. Furthermore I know I wont repeat it again (regret = warning the future me perhaps?)

Sometimes regret can motivate us to reflect and change. eg I regretted not using my time wisely and now I have mini projects to work on.... I just hope I don't have many regrets in the hereafter.

@Idol take notes pls!

@Lily thanks young woman for being honest with us! insha allah we wont have regrets in hereafter.

Status
Not open for further replies.