CONFESSION THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi if you think that’s beautiful you have not lived life yet in sha Allah one day you will realise that the true beauty lies within a womans heart her character, her integrity and who she is as a person by he who holds my soul in his hand a female who dresses with modesty is indeed beautiful
When trying to find love, both attraction and personality is needed. No where have i ever claimed personality isn't needed. It's very much needed, as much as attraction if not more.

I rather have a less beautiful looking female, with a very lovable personality then a beautiful looking female with no fucking personality whatsoever.
:samwelcome:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You dominatrix!
Astagfirullah far from it the way I see it is while she was with me and if she gets attacked by another man I would defend her with my life so is it wrong for me to demand her to be submissive towards me since I am willing to part with my life to save hers or is that too much to ask afterall men are disposable right in the modern western gynocentric west

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
When trying to find love, both attraction and personality is needed. No where have i ever claimed personality isn't needed. It's very much needed, as much as attraction if not more.

I rather have a less beautiful looking female, with a very lovable personality then a beautiful looking female with no fucking personality whatsoever.
:samwelcome:
Personally I rather have an ugly submissive dresses with modesty’s than a beautiful female who dresses scantily clad, loud mouth narcissistic menstruator

Anyway, i got to go right now. I will sleep for 2 hours, before getting ready for work and heading out.
tenor.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You don't know me, or how i look appearance wise. So you can imagine me in anyway possible you want, but that doesn't mean anything. :samwelcome:

What's worse than a out of shaped man, is a out of shaped female. When it comes to both weight and aging, females always experience the worst between the 2 genders. :mjlol:

I will assume the worst. The camera shy are usually paranoid or xuux.

As for aging, some of us are blessed with the right genes, and activate our genetic potential with a health promoting lifestyle. Also, children accelerate cellular aging. :dabcasar: Single women that haven't had ciyaal yet are different. When you remove that from the equation the playing field is balanced.

Also, this isn't antiquity where people lived harsher and shorter lives. A 40 year old can look 30. Life is more luxurious especially when you have Gs.

Try again.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I guess we both have different tastes, to each to their own i guess. Anyway, take care. :siilaanyosmile:
You damn straight I’m full grown just look at your display picture then look at mine enough said kkk get back to watching you cartoon and drinking caano boooro

You damn straight I’m full grown just look at your display picture then look at mine enough said kkk get back to watching you cartoon and drinking caano boooro
This is the finale one, f*ck it.

First of all, caano booro is fucking delicious. Specially once you know how to make it. :ufdup:

For the other thing you said about my profile picture, about how it's a "cartoon" is wrong. It's a animation series called "Legend of Galactic Heroes", it's a very heavily political and military based series. It's a old series, and in my honest opinion i regard it as one of the best anime's out there.

If you start watching this series, you will instantly get hooked on and will complete the whole show under a month. I have recommended it to so many people and they have always told me it's one of the best shows they have ever watched.

Here is a setting for the series, and you can read more about the series on the wikipedia page. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legend_of_the_Galactic_Heroes

"In AD 2801 the Galactic Federation is formed, which results in political power moving away from the planet Earth (now named Terra) and the Space Era calendar replacing the Gregorian calendar, with 2801 AD now being SE 1.[3] Rudolf von Goldenbaum, an ex-admiral turned dictatorial politician is elected to power, makes himself Emperor Rudolf I, absolute monarch of the renamed Galactic Empire, and restarts the calendar again, starting the Imperial Calendar on SE 310/AD 3110. Rudolf adopts extremist policies including the suppression of any opposition and the extermination of anyone perceived too weak, such as the disabled and those in poverty, which he carried out until his death in IC 42/SE 351/AD 3151.[4] He also moves the capital of the Empire to the planet Odin, third planet in the Valhalla system.[5]

In IC 164/SE 473/AD 3273, a group of serfs in the Altair star system manage to escape captivity and make "the Long March of 10,000 Light-Years" into the Sagittarius Arm to escape the Galactic Empire, which is located within the Orion Arm. These people set up the Free Planets Alliance, a democratic republic, using the Space Era calendar, founding the Alliance in SE 527/IC 218/AD 3327 on the planet Heinessen. In SE 640/IC 331/AD 3440 the first battle between the Empire and Alliance occurs, resulting in a major Alliance victory. The two realms have been at war ever since.[6]

A third realm is also set up, the Dominion of Phezzan, a planet-state (city-state on a galactic scale) with connections to Terra. It technically remains a part of the Empire and pays tribute, but it also maintains a relationship with the Alliance. Ruled by a domain lord called the "landsherr" Phezzan gains power by acting as both the paragon and trickster, providing the only link between the Empire and Alliance whilst simultaneously playing the two sides against one another.[7"

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Astagfirullah far from it the way I see it is while she was with me and if she gets attacked by another man I would defend her with my life so is it wrong for me to demand her to be submissive towards me since I am willing to part with my life to save hers or is that too much to ask afterall men are disposable right in the modern western gynocentric west

I thought you did not have a paternalistic attitude toward women. Aren't women (though favoured by the courts) equal to men in the west? :farmajoyaab:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This is the finale one, f*ck it.

First of all, caano booro is fucking delicious. Specially once you know how to make it. :ufdup:

For the other thing you said about my profile picture, about how it's a "cartoon" is wrong. It's a animation series called "Legend of Galactic Heroes", it's a very heavily political and military based series. It's a old series, and in my honest opinion i regard it as one of the best anime's out there.

If you start watching this series, you will instantly get hooked on and will complete the whole show under a month. I have recommended it to so many people and they have always told me it's one of the best shows they have ever watched.

Here is a setting for the series, and you can read more about the series on the wikipedia page. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legend_of_the_Galactic_Heroes

"In AD 2801 the Galactic Federation is formed, which results in political power moving away from the planet Earth (now named Terra) and the Space Era calendar replacing the Gregorian calendar, with 2801 AD now being SE 1.[3] Rudolf von Goldenbaum, an ex-admiral turned dictatorial politician is elected to power, makes himself Emperor Rudolf I, absolute monarch of the renamed Galactic Empire, and restarts the calendar again, starting the Imperial Calendar on SE 310/AD 3110. Rudolf adopts extremist policies including the suppression of any opposition and the extermination of anyone perceived too weak, such as the disabled and those in poverty, which he carried out until his death in IC 42/SE 351/AD 3151.[4] He also moves the capital of the Empire to the planet Odin, third planet in the Valhalla system.[5]

In IC 164/SE 473/AD 3273, a group of serfs in the Altair star system manage to escape captivity and make "the Long March of 10,000 Light-Years" into the Sagittarius Arm to escape the Galactic Empire, which is located within the Orion Arm. These people set up the Free Planets Alliance, a democratic republic, using the Space Era calendar, founding the Alliance in SE 527/IC 218/AD 3327 on the planet Heinessen. In SE 640/IC 331/AD 3440 the first battle between the Empire and Alliance occurs, resulting in a major Alliance victory. The two realms have been at war ever since.[6]

A third realm is also set up, the Dominion of Phezzan, a planet-state (city-state on a galactic scale) with connections to Terra. It technically remains a part of the Empire and pays tribute, but it also maintains a relationship with the Alliance. Ruled by a domain lord called the "landsherr" Phezzan gains power by acting as both the paragon and trickster, providing the only link between the Empire and Alliance whilst simultaneously playing the two sides against one another.[7"
What do you know about the cabal and the esoteric knowledge the occult cabalistic Kabbalah practising magi’s Who print money out of thin air?

A little food for thought

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Grand_Lodge_of_England

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I thought you did not have a paternalistic attitude toward women. Aren't women (though favoured by the courts) equal to men in the west? :farmajoyaab:
There’s three types of women

1: muslimahs and female family members

2: feminists/ the enemy

3: Jezebel’s/ a friend in need is a friend indeed

The former I would guard with my life and venerate, elevate, revere the latter I treat the way I would treat a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending