CONFESSION THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It was a fake picture. I taught we went through this. :gucciwhat:

In that same thread, i was talking about how i'm going to marry a colombian queen. I was even fighting @halwa back and forth. :wowsweat:
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...sking-for-my-number.58676/page-3#post-1598725

You could still be curious enough to sample pre-OP shemales from Latin America. :manny: We're not here to judge.

I find it hard to believe you like 'women' all the time.
naomi-smalls-gif-9.gif

Last edited:
You could still be curious enough to sample pre-OP shemales from Latin America. :manny: We're not here to judge.

I find it hard to believe you like 'women' all the time.
naomi-smalls-gif-9.gif
A shemale ain't no female, and i can detect them from 100 miles away. :ohhhdamn:

If i can't find a good colombian queen, then i guess i have to look for some scandinavian queens.:lawd:

Why do a majority of women of color (or black as it's called in america) have a massive attitude for no fucking reason. I always stay away from them, except the few that are actually normal and doesn't have this random ass attitude.

Unlike women of color, white women (specially scandinavians) doesn't have this random fucking attitude. Their quite welcoming, and easily becomes interested in talking with you (a man of color) and getting to know you (a man of color). But women of color, they want to get as far as possible from you (a man of color).

No wonder my uncle got himself a white (danish) wife, who he converted to the religion. She wears somali clothes, and is also learning somali. They already have half-somali and half-danish children, mashallah. :rejoice:

I'm going to follow in his footsteps, and get myself a scandinavian wife (a good colombian wife is also a possibility). :banderas:

:farmajoyaab:Still not buying it. Evidence is highly incriminating.
tenor.gif

I will simply marry someone who obviously cares about their health, and wants to stay fit and healthy. Most females get super fat after their pregnancy, so i will advice her to hit the gym while i take care of the child. :banderas:

I don't want a wife that will get so fat that if she was to roll over to my side of the bed, i would be crushed dead. :jcoleno:
Is this evidence for you. :kodaksmiley:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Dalmoor

That’s @kickz There is a section in Utanga named after his sub-sub clan.

I was born in the blessed city of Borame, but please, don’t let @sophisticate know it, otherwise, she might fill my DM with the Sufi Rumi romantic poems. Give me tips of cyber shukaansi. Anyone I try, turns into a psychopath.

Wrong. I write stanzas for everybody. Rarely ever written a poem for anyone with romantic undertones. Including the Reer Borama brothers, though they have written for me. :siilaanyolaugh:

Yes; Aussie you are long in the tooth and your game is feeble. I can give the shukaansi a chiropractic adjustment.

I might have mouth tape on in preparation for bed but I will not turn into Hannibal Lecter.

@Kaiser

Sxb, Golaha Guurtida ee Somalispot find you guilty as charged and the prosecutor @sophisticate has done a wonderful job in presenting all the facts. Before we sentence you, we ask you to weigh this option very carefully.

Admit and show remorse by embracing your admiration towards transgender women and promise you will attend guidance classes delivered by the king of transgender women, his highness @Cognitivedissonance

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Kaiser

Sxb, Golaha Guurtida ee Somalispot find you guilty as charged and the prosecutor @sophisticate has done a wonderful job in presenting all the facts. Before we sentence you, we ask you to weigh this option very carefully.

Admit and show remorse by embracing your admiration towards transgender women and promise you will attend guidance classes delivered by the king of transgender women, his highness @Cognitivedissonance
I can legally get a transwoman Who are accepted as being a woman in most western societies to fight other women :lolbron:

@Kaiser

Subhanallah. Why on god's green earth will i attend such class. I ain't no transgender, or even like transgender bullshit. :nahgirl:

I have proven again and again that i like my females, specially if they're colombian or scandinavian. :banderas:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Chubby chaser. :siilaanyolaugh: All men who desire slim women are covert baruur lovers.
Am I strange that I find women who are shy and submissive attractive? I can’t intract with a female who I am trying to mount if she talks like she’s on the same level as me who tries to challenge me and my primordial nature to be a leader a man a protect and provider of menstruators kkk

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Kaiser

He keeps parroting that he's straight. At most this one is hetero-flexible.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
women-sportswear-s-xl-fitness-yoga-sport.jpg

She at lest needs to try to be this fit, but i don't mind a little bit of baruur (specially in the rear end). :lawd:
When women dress scantily clad I view them as objects right now those two pictures all I can see are two bicycles and they got the audacity to demand respect, I have never seen a bicycle demanding respect walle waa adoonyo gadoon

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
women-sportswear-s-xl-fitness-yoga-sport.jpg

She at lest needs to try to be this fit, but i don't mind a little bit of baruur (specially in the rear end). :lawd:

Everyone looks good in fabletics *yawns*. I doubt you even have Abs.
:siilaanyolaugh: Nothing worse than an out-of-shape man that acts entitled.

When women dress scantily clad I view them as objects right now those two pictures all I can see are two bicycles and they got the audacity to demand respect, I have never seen a bicycle demanding respect walle waa adoonyo gadoon
Audhubillah min al shaytan al rajeem. Are you okey? :faysalwtf:

Seeing a female as object regardless of what she is wearing is simply wrong, and you're being disgusting for saying that. This beautiful female is simply modelling a new gym clothes for a sport clothing company. You seriously need to get some help, you sound just like al-shabab right now. :noneck:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I have a big calool and a bidaar but Alhamdulillah I have discovered a females hypergamous nature so I rent a flashy car and a suit a nice hotel on the weekends rent expensive shoes and I go to flashy hangouts and attract the baddest gold digging es and for that night I live like a Rotheschild mount all the finest menstruators :lolbron:

You don't know me, or how i look appearance wise. So you can imagine me in anyway possible you want, but that doesn't mean anything. :samwelcome:

What's worse than a out of shaped man, is a out of shaped female. When it comes to both weight and aging, females always experience the worst between the 2 genders. :mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Audhubillah min al shaytan al rajeem. Are you okey? :faysalwtf:

Seeing a female as object regardless of what she is wearing is simply wrong, and you're being disgusting for saying that. This beautiful female is simply modelling a new gym clothes for a sport clothing company. You seriously need to get some help, you sound just like al-shabab right now. :noneck:
Wallahi if you think that’s beautiful you have not lived life yet in sha Allah one day you will realise that the true beauty lies within a womans heart her character, her integrity and who she is as a person by he who holds my soul in his hand a female who dresses with modesty is indeed beautiful

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Am I strange that I find women who are shy and submissive attractive? I can’t intract with a female who I am trying to mount if she talks like she’s on the same level as me who tries to challenge me and my primordial nature to be a leader a man a protect and provider of menstruators kkk

You dominatrix!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending