CONFESSION THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@Lolalola , darling you have to move on.
how many times I caught you giggling and kkkk'ing with ms iana also know as @A_A .
strike two and you were out!!

You question my innocence?? I have no love for anybody but you, Nimco!!! You, however, have went on and cheated on me with some nobody who's now claiming that you two are in a relationship! I don't whether to cry or curl up in a ball and die.

giphy.gif

I've fallen in love with two sspoters. We've been talking to each other for about a month. We almost know about each other's personality and behavior. I can't believe I'm telling y'all this, but they agreed/accepted my proposal:banderas:

Despite my rants about xaliimo, these two ladies are the exceptional and I proposed to both of 'em. It's kinda historic since It's been rare to see two proposals accepted at the same time and no we're not getting married now, but we'll see if they confess their love for me in this thread:banderas::ahh:

@A_A and @Ugaaso :oops::oops: I'm ready for this awe-inspiring

Here are the engagement rings. I've worked days and night just to get these.:oops:

Life has never been great till I hit your dms.:banderas:

Here are the engagement rings. I've worked days and night just to get these:oops:

Careful with @A_A brother.:jcoleno:
The moment her favorite bollywood actor walks by her, then she will 100% leave you. :lolbron:

Ugaaso

Deni
:mahubowtf: Says the one I found gushing over my man. Take your sailor moon looking self out of here:camby:

Abaayo, just bend the knee and beg for the sake of your love. then and only then, will I have mercy on you and will possibly toss @Dalmoor to you.
though I doubt he wants to be with you and your smelly cats.
:gaasdrink:

You want to join the love triangle? It is already messed up.
I ain't joining no fucking love triangle. It's not my cup of tea. There is also the fact that i'm not after any females on this forum, my true queens are outside of this forum. :sass1:

My dm's consist of only guys, and no females. :westbrookswag:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I ain't joining no fucking love triangle. It's not my cup of tea. There is also the fact that i'm not after any females on this forum, my true queens are outside of this forum. :sass1:

:mjpls: The lies you tell.

halwa

✨🌙

Good for you, man. No woman on this forum wants to approach your sorry ass anyway. Ew.

Good for you, man. No woman on this forum wants to approach your sorry ass anyway. Ew.
Why would females on this forum want to approach me, when i myself don't want to approach them. :francis:
We can talk in threads, and joke around. But i ain't got time for romantic shit. :whoa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts