CONFESSION THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Astaghfirullah, you posted this photo so many times. Is this your proof that you have ^a real husband?^:damn::dead:

I've been seeing this photo since weeks ago. :damn:
Lool Walahi you’re such a hater first it was because I have imaginary husband now you hating on my cooking skills, I cooked that pasta this weekend waarya. You can go back to the other pictures to see the difference :mjlol:you’re hatred is getting out of control all because I called you basement dweller once, let it go it’s not healthy to hold grudge for that long, especially for someone you don’t even know

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Lool Walahi you’re such a hater first it was because I have imaginary husband now you hating on my cooking skills, I cooked that pasta this weekend waarya. You can go back to the other pictures to see the difference :mjlol:you’re hatred is getting out of control all because I called you basement dweller once, let it go it’s not healthy to hold grudge for that long, especially for someone you don’t even know
Who's talking about cooking skills? Are you tryna deflect the argument?

Of course, I'm talking about your imaginary husband. I don't hate you nor your cooking skills, but that doesn't change the fact that you don't have a husband:draketf:.

Yes you have a husband, but an imaginary one. Now stop getting triggered and accept your fate that you have an imaginary husband.:deadpeter::deadosama:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Who's talking about cooking skills? Are you tryna deflect the argument?

Of course, I'm talking about your imaginary husband. I don't hate you nor your cooking skills, but that doesn't change the fact that you don't have a husband:draketf:.

Yes you have a husband, but an imaginary one. Now stop getting triggered and accept your fate that you have an imaginary husband.:deadpeter::deadosama:
upload_2019-4-2_15-22-18.gif

You win I have an imaginary husband, now go break off that cat fight you created.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Who's that kid even?:draketf:

The king always protects his queen and the queens stand by him. No one is coming in between us. No intervention, yes I don't know about others but that person needs to face me first. Things ain't easy out here. :comeon::comeon:

She's my girl, you scum. You ready to catch these hands, nigga?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts