CONFESSION THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Ladies, there’s also a Latina he day dreams of, just throwing that out there :sass2:
What a hypocrite. Couldn't you keep your mouth shut? You can't keep a secret? Seriously.:9uoofqd::abuxyga::confused::eek:

Now, I'm going to get deserted because of your mouth. :tacky:

Also, a man can marry upto 4 wives, I might ditch that Latina.

My slogan is #XaliimosFIRST

:tocry: Now go to your imaginary husband.

Don't mind her, ladies and gents. She's just a confused lady who forgot to take her meds. Illahi haku caafiyo. Ameen:frdfvsb:

Ugaaso

Deni
Brothers and sisters of the Diaspora, I would like state that I desire marriage with a certain woman named Nimco, better known Ugaaso on Sspot. She's been in my DMs since I first joined and we've been hitting it off ever since. As both of us are reer MJ, we feel comfortable in taking this to the next level and tying the knot. I've sent her loads of money and we're going to be buying a ring soon. I'm not spilling the beans on what the mehr is going to be, but it's definitely going to match the value of such an amazing girl. I want to thank everybody on Sspot for being such amazing friends to us over our time here, and to ask every one of you to give us your blessings as both Nimco and I complete half of our diin. Hearts and kisses for all of you :it0tdo8:

@A_A sent you to sabotage my relationship with @Dalmoor, so maha?

Why don't you tell everyone what you told me, that she used you for your money. ceeb batnayee

@A_A, stop jumping from a man to man nayaheeee

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
@A_A sent you to sabotage my relationship with @Dalmoor, so maha?

Why don't you tell everyone what you told me, that she used you for your money. ceeb batnayee

@A_A, stop jumping from a man to man nayaheeee
Take your own advice, keep your hands off my man. Run along now, I won’t concern myself with trash

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Fine
View attachment 70252

I'm leaving you!! have a good life with THAT woman :icon rolleyes:
tenor (5).gif

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
What a hypocrite. Couldn't you keep your mouth shut? You can't keep a secret? Seriously.:9uoofqd::abuxyga::confused::eek:

Now, I'm going to get deserted because of your mouth. :tacky:

Also, a man can marry upto 4 wives, I might ditch that Latina.

My slogan is #XaliimosFIRST

:tocry: Now go to your imaginary husband.

Don't mind her, ladies and gents. She's just a confused lady who forgot to take her meds. Illahi haku caafiyo. Ameen:frdfvsb:
You sure are obsessed with my imaginary husband lol and I said daydream, they shouldn’t have a problem with a dream.

@Ugaaso you should leave @Dalmoor for @A_A consider @kickz so you can finally move to MN

Ugaaso

Deni
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts