CONFESSION THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

halwa

✨🌙
We haven’t talked it over yet:oops:

It is about time, wallahi. I’m tired of seeing you two flirting about in these forums. :ftw9nwa: Time to make it official!

But I’m surprised about the Ugaaso bit. :siilaanyolaugh:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Brothers and sisters of the Diaspora, I would like state that I desire marriage with a certain woman named Nimco, better known Ugaaso on Sspot. She's been in my DMs since I first joined and we've been hitting it off ever since. As both of us are reer MJ, we feel comfortable in taking this to the next level and tying the knot. I've sent her loads of money and we're going to be buying a ring soon. I'm not spilling the beans on what the mehr is going to be, but it's definitely going to match the value of such an amazing girl. I want to thank everybody on Sspot for being such amazing friends to us over our time here, and to ask every one of you to give us your blessings as both Nimco and I complete half of our diin. Hearts and kisses for all of you :it0tdo8:

Last edited:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Brothers and sisters of the Diaspora, I would like state that I desire marriage with a certain woman named Nimco, better known Ugaaso on Sspot. She's been in my DMs since I first joined and we've been hitting it off ever since. As both of us are reer MJ, we feel comfortable in taking this to the next level and tying the knot. I've sent her loads of money and we're going to be buying a ring soon. I'm not spilling the beans on what the mehr is going to be, but it's definitely going to be huge. I want to thank everybody on Sspot for being such amazing friends to us over our time here, and to ask every one of you to give us your blessings as both Nimco and I compelete half of our diin. Hearts and kisses for all of you :it0tdo8:
@Ugaaso
Looks like you have another man. Now back off of mines

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:farole: @A_A don't allow this clown to play you. A second wife is Islamically permitted but it's emotional and physical cheating in the 21st C (if you disapprove).

Plus, he'll give you a cracker jack ring (that's) borrowed. And you'll be forced to live in the shanty town shoe closet that he calls a dorm room.

:mugshotman:

Do you want to camp out on a dirty futon?

futon.jpg

Last edited:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
:farole: @A_A don't allow this clown to play you. A second wife is Islamically permitted but it's emotional and physical cheating in the 21st C (if you disapprove).

Plus, he'll give you a cracker jack ring (that's) borrowed. And you'll be forced to live in the shanty town shoe closet that he calls a dorm room.

:mugshotman:

Do you want to camp out on a dirty futon?

futon.jpg
He’s promised to take good care of me. We’ll blast Bollywood together, an overall good life.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@Ugaaso

How do I start?
What do I say?
I love you and you take my breath away?
Do I say hold me tight, keep me warm all through the night?
So how do I start?
I start like this: hold me, love me, teach me, move me, motivate me to do something great.
Now that I've started, how do I end?
I end like this
I LOVE YOU!!!

halwa

✨🌙
@Lolalola and @A_A both of you have been fooled. I’m not gonna lie, but Dalmoor and Ugaaso are hiding somewhere.

Both of you need to wake up and come back to reality. Why do you think they are not here and defending themselves? Think about it......

Alla hoognayeey! :cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts