CONFESSION THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I've fallen in love with two sspoters. We've been talking to each other for about a month. We almost know about each other's personality and behavior. I can't believe I'm telling y'all this, but they agreed/accepted my proposal:banderas:

Despite my rants about xaliimo, these two ladies are the exceptional and I proposed to both of 'em. It's kinda historic since It's been rare to see two proposals accepted at the same time and no we're not getting married now, but we'll see if they confess their love for me in this thread:banderas::ahh:

@A_A and @Ugaaso :oops::oops: I'm ready for this awe-inspiring

Here are the engagement rings. I've worked days and night just to get these.:oops:

Life has never been great till I hit your dms.:banderas:

Here are the engagement rings. I've worked days and night just to get these:oops:

Attachments

• aJzRYiL.png
    aJzRYiL.png
    548.4 KB · Views: 465
MashaAllah go for it brother. 2 is still to less (it should be 4), but a good beginning.
:obama:

With @A_A you have made a great choice, only @Ugaaso needs some training. If she doesn't behave call me saaxib, and i will take this load off you, if you know what i mean
:mybusiness:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
"April Fool" :mjpls:
Why would I joke about this? Seriously?:farmajoyaab:

And wtf is your username, I was tryna pronounce it, but I almost bit my fkin tongue:mad:

Do you speak Click language and is your qabiil/tribe khoisan?

Let me lament in peace, nayaa/waryaa.

I never made a thread like this. You can ask other users if I did.:jcoleno:

Why would I joke about this? Seriously?:farmajoyaab:

And wtf is your username, I was tryna pronounce it, but I almost bit my fkin tongue:mad:

Do you speak Click language and is your qabiil/tribe khoisan?

Let me lament in peace, nayaa/waryaa.

I never made a thread like this. You can ask other users.:jcoleno:
it means "a bro" in French.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts