Compelling evidences for the prophethood of Muhammad PBUH

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
Bring proof for what , i showed you a video which spoke about your ideology now you are slandering the guy calling him isis and al qaeda operative.

The articles you're bringing go against you because he is DENYING these accusations so how can you still call someone something which they denied ?

It doesn't make sense what you say. Don't you see what you type?

You called it slander and accusation. Bring your proof baarak’Allaahu feekum.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
@nomadicblood

If rebelling against the ruler is proof of being a khawarij then what about the revolts of Al Hussein (grandson of the prophet peace be upon him) or Abdullah ibn Zubayr or the countless ulama who viewed it permissible to revolt against an unjust ruler like Imam Maalik, Imam Abu hanifa, Imam shafi etc ?

Had it been the case that merely rebelling against a ruler was enough to declare someone to be khariji then why has no scholar in the history of islam declared Al Hussein or any salaf, taabieen who revolted to be from among them ? Do you believe that the Prophet's grandson was a khariji for rebelling against yazid ibn muawiya ? The Ulama differed on this issue so instead of providing a nuanced view explaining this what you have is selective reading by the people whom you blindly follow ie madkhali, SPUB, troid etc.

What's even surprising is the fact that saudi state after it's formation rebelled against ottoman rule, even worse is that they considered the turks to be mushrikeen and fought them. In fact it was Muhammed ibn Abdulwahab who accused the turks to be mushriks and subsequently made takfir on them, all those who came after him did so as well.

How they manage to ignore this and accuse others of being khawarij simply for holding valid views is simply astonishing ruunti.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
@nomadicblood

If rebelling against the ruler is proof of being a khawarij then what about the revolts of Al Hussein (grandson of the prophet peace be upon him) or Abdullah ibn Zubayr or the countless ulama who viewed it permissible to revolt against an unjust ruler like Imam Maalik, Imam Abu hanifa, Imam shafi etc ?

Had it been the case that merely rebelling against a ruler was enough to declare someone to be khariji then why has no scholar in the history of islam declared Al Hussein or any salaf, taabieen to be one ? Do you believe that the Prophet's grandson was a khariji for rebelling against yazid ibn muawiya ? The Ulama differed on this issue so instead of providing a nuanced view explaining this what you have is selective reading by the people whom you blindly follow ie madkhali, SPUB, troid etc.

What's even surprising is the fact that saudi state after it's formation rebelled against ottoman rule, even worse is that they considered the turks to be mushrikeen and fought them. In fact it was Muhammed ibn Abdulwahab who accused the turks to be mushriks and subsequently made takfir on them, all those who came after him did so as well.

How they manage to ignore this and accuse others of being khawarij simply for holding valid views is simply astonishing ruunti.
Read this article akhi.

Read this article akhi.
Abu Khadeejah is a fraud exposed by Mohamed Hijab and other UK Muslims. He's the same fool who said fighting in the Saudi army is "Jihaad" and defends the Zionist puppet state of Satanic Arabia. Use your own logic and stop being a braindead donkey.

Abu Khadeejah is a fraud exposed by Mohamed Hijab and other UK Muslims. He's the same fool who said fighting in the Saudi army is "Jihaad" and defends the Zionist puppet state of Satanic Arabia. Use your own logic and stop being a braindead donkey.

Abu khadeejah has been getting exposed since the 90s yet fresh practicing muslims still fall for his deception

AdoonkaAlle

Read this article akhi.

I read a long time ago and abu khadejah is still portraying the same cult like behaviour by being impartial in this issue all together

He writes

It is (however) true that some of the early Salaf rose up, in accordance with what saw to be correct — they certainly strived to come to the truth and made ijtihād (reached a decision). However, the erroneous ijtihād (juristic position) of the virtuous scholars is not considered as proof in Islamic Law (the Sharī’ah). Proof in Islamic Law is the saying of Allah, His Messenger (ﷺ) and the Ijmā’ (agreement by consensus).

In the entire article he never once mentions the actual reason and evidence those who rebelled from among the salaf used to justify their khuruj ? They used ayat from the Quran and hadeeth of the prophet peace be upon him for their actions, question is why this has been omitted from the article ? Why only write about the position of those who held khuruj as being impermissible instead of giving evidences for both positions ?

Do you know the reason why those who disputed that there is an ijma used as evidence ? why not state this ? It's self evident to those who are impartial and want to seek the truth that the above article is nothing but a biased representation of the issue being discussed. Those who support this view try to portray that there's only one valid position namely theirs and anyone who differs from them is mistaken. Islam demands that we be just in all of our affairs and not let our hatred of others dictate what is just

I read a long time ago and abu khadejah is still portraying the same cult like behaviour by being impartial in this issue all together

He writes

In the entire article he never once mentions the actual reason and evidence those who rebelled from among the salaf used to justify their khuruj ? They used ayat from the Quran and hadeeth of the prophet peace be upon him for their actions, question is why this has been omitted from the article ? Why only write about the position of those who held khuruj as being impermissible instead of giving evidences for both positions ?

Do you know the reason why those who disputed that there is an ijma used as evidence ? why not state this ? It's self evident to those who are impartial and want to seek the truth that the above article is nothing but a biased representation of the issue being discussed. Those who support this view try to portray that there's only one valid position namely theirs and anyone who differs from them is mistaken. Islam demands that we be just in all of our affairs and not let our hatred of others dictate what is just
I see. I'm not very well-versed in this but it does appear to be a biased site.

AdoonkaAlle

@Lum and @nomadicblood

Do you consider Hussein, ibn Zubary and all those from the salaf, taabeen who did khuruj against the rulers of their respective times, or those scholars who permitted khuruj as khawarij ?

I want you to answet that question min fadlik

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
No it doesn't trust me
:reallymaury:

Just ask @BetterDaysAhead @borednibba9 @Shmurda and a whole bunch of other niggas on this site that have had females as their profile pics
giphy.gif

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
@nomadicblood @Lum I'm going to make a thread that will absolutely destroy your cult. By Allah I will bring evidence, that is sufficient inshallah, to demonstrate that your cult leaders have nothing to do with the salaf and are instead jahil, hypocritical lap dogs. Make sure to tag all your fellow cult members on sspot! Inshallah this future thread will be a means through which they are guided and their eyes/hearts are opened to see the reality of the situation.
:ufdup:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AdoonkaAlle

I see. I'm not very well-versed in this but it does appear to be a biased site.

It's more than that if anything i would say they're being disingenuous by not presenting the differences in a clear and concise manner, allowing their bias to dictate the evidences and omitting facts so as to show they're the ones on the correct path

When i read that article for the first time and even now you get the impression that they're trying to make the claim or imply indirectly that those who came after the salaf had a better understanding of the deen. Ijma is a collection of multiple ijtihaad from different scholars that have come to an agreement ie ijtihaad which correlate with each other.

They're essentially claiming that the ijitihaad of the salaf who revolted is wrong because they went against the Quran and Sunnah. It's a bold claim to make especially for a group that outwardly portray themselves to be the followers of the salaf. Instead of examining the evidences that those who revolted used before coming to a conclusion they simply choose to ignore it as it doesn't validate their poistion and what they believe to be correct.

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
@nomadicblood @Lum I'm going to make a thread that will absolutely destroy your cult. By Allah I will bring evidence, that is sufficient inshallah, to demonstrate that your cult leaders have nothing to do with the salaf and are instead jahil, hypocritical lap dogs. Make sure to tag all your fellow cult members on sspot! Inshallah this future thread will be a means through which they are guided and their eyes/hearts are opened to see the reality of the situation.
:ufdup:

May not make this thread right away because I will take little while gathering evidence so please bear patience. Anyone that has any info exposing the cult based on their fraud, abuse of women, aqeedah and shar'i mistakes etc please don't hesitate to dm me. Until then I leave you all with a gift especially my news friends @nomadicblood and @Lum
:russsmug:
:cryinglaughsmiley:

AdoonkaAlle

This is the question which always checkmates madkhalis

When we as individuals allow our biases to dictate how we perceive things, accept or reject issues the end result is that we become excessive in our mannerisms and approach. That's why it's always a good idea to take a step back and reflect before we take any action.

Trending