Compelling evidences for the prophethood of Muhammad PBUH

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
@ibn Yahya Al-Sooli @Ayubi cayda iyo aflaagadada iska dhaafa walaal

At the end of the day despite them subscribing to that particular group they still are muslims so let's be just with them haye walaalayaal
Walaal kuwan way kibirsan yihiin, waa in la hoosaysiiyo
:hahaidiot:

I will be kind after I have established all the hujjah in the upcoming thread because then I would have done all I can and there's nothing left but to make dua for them. Until then though the sword has been drawn on these madkhils.
:yousmart:

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Walaal kuwan way kibirsan yihiin, waa in la hoosaysiiyo
:hahaidiot:

I will be kind after I have established all the hujjah in the upcoming thread because then I would have done all I can and there's nothing left but to make dua for them. Until then though the sword has been drawn on these madkhils.
:yousmart:

Waan gartay laakin hada aan ku weydiyo are you establishing the hujjah for the purpose of simply rebuking mise do you want them to be guided by it ? Which reason is more closer to your objective if you ask yourself ?

May not make this thread right away because I will take little while gathering evidence so please bear patience. Anyone that has any info exposing the cult based on their fraud, abuse of women, aqeedah and shar'i mistakes etc please don't hesitate to dm me. Until then I leave you all with a gift especially my news friends @nomadicblood and @Lum
:russsmug:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:cryinglaughsmiley:

This shamsi dude can barley string a sentence together it's so cringe to watch him the clown.

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
@nomadicblood

If rebelling against the ruler is proof of being a khawarij then what about the revolts of Al Hussein (grandson of the prophet peace be upon him) or Abdullah ibn Zubayr or the countless ulama who viewed it permissible to revolt against an unjust ruler like Imam Maalik, Imam Abu hanifa, Imam shafi etc ?

Had it been the case that merely rebelling against a ruler was enough to declare someone to be khariji then why has no scholar in the history of islam declared Al Hussein or any salaf, taabieen who revolted to be from among them ? Do you believe that the Prophet's grandson was a khariji for rebelling against yazid ibn muawiya ? The Ulama differed on this issue so instead of providing a nuanced view explaining this what you have is selective reading by the people whom you blindly follow ie madkhali, SPUB, troid etc.

Read and understand:

The Tyranny Of The Rulers, A Reason For Rebellion?

https://www.abukhadeejah.com/the-ty...5pIeSL_9rKqtmDJ07BtMZELwj_dSgyEzzrVRzjVR-8PW4

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
@nomadicblood

What's even surprising is the fact that saudi state after it's formation rebelled against ottoman rule, even worse is that they considered the turks to be mushrikeen and fought them. In fact it was Muhammed ibn Abdulwahab who accused the turks to be mushriks and subsequently made takfir on them, all those who came after him did so as well.

How they manage to ignore this and accuse others of being khawarij simply for holding valid views is simply astonishing ruunti.

Also here, read and understand:
https://www.abukhadeejah.com/the-st...-ibn-ʿabdul-wahhab-and-the-first-saudi-state/

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Read and understand:

The Tyranny Of The Rulers, A Reason For Rebellion?

https://www.abukhadeejah.com/the-ty...5pIeSL_9rKqtmDJ07BtMZELwj_dSgyEzzrVRzjVR-8PW4

If you follow the opinion that anyone who rebels against the ruler is khawarij does this mean that you consider Hussein, ibn Zubary and all those from the salaf, taabeen who did khuruj against the rulers of their respective times, or those scholars who permitted khuruj as khawarij ? i want you to answer this simple question

The suadi state expanded and attacked hijaz, iraq, damascus, sham etc areas which were under the control of the ottomans. Furthermore miaw, his descendants the scholars who followed him viewed the ottomans as either mushrikeen/kuffar and considered them to be from Dar al harb ie their blood was halaal. All of this is recorded in Ad-Durar As-Saniyyah have a read for yourself instead of being fed selective qoutes here and there by the likes of ak, spubs etc.

Last edited:

Trending