Compelling evidences for the prophethood of Muhammad PBUH

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
Madkhalis the same group that pass around muslim women like prostitutes.

No wonder these ex Madow convicts love joining you guys.

I am a female and no me and my sisters are not prostitutes. Certainly these Kharijis do this in Syria.

Btw you're a funny individual to call them ex-convicts. Based on what?

Clarify this since you’re trying to mock others:

D04FA579-8C17-4C03-990F-5500027FDFB1.jpeg

I am a female and no me and my sisters are not prostitutes. Certainly these Kharijis do this in Syria.

Btw you're a funny individual to call them ex-convicts. Based on what?

Clarify this since you’re trying to mock others:

View attachment 120468

Ahh it took you this long to reply because you was looking to attack based on what i said on this site, how sad is your life you got to go through all of this ?

It is well known ex Madow convicts fresh out of jail jump on this deviant hizbiyyah path to manipulate women, i witnessed this first hand.

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
Ahh it took you this long to reply because you was looking to attack based on what i said on this site, how sad is your life you got to go through all of this ?

It is well known ex Madow convicts fresh out of jail jump on this deviant hizbiyyah path to manipulate women, i witnessed this first hand.
Most ex convicts are kharijis. Be real. And explain the pic im still waiting:samwelcome:

The shuyookh explain here what a khariji is:

Yes thats the correct definition of kharjii but the context your cult apply it to is batil.

A state which implements pockets of sharia (not a whole), engages in istihalaal (kufr) are muslim rulers ?

Your beloved saudi state have fallen into a handful of nawaqids but the shuyookh like fawzan and others can't say anything otherwise their lives will be at risk they will be imprisoned like the countless other saudi shaykhs who spoke up against their corruption.

You quoting people who under duresss and look at the way he answers the question its such a general answer which is correct this proves he knows saudi are upon misguidance but he can't criticise them otherwise he is getting imprisoned and tortured.

Yes thats the correct definition of kharjii but the context your cult apply it to is batil.

A state which implements pockets of sharia (not a whole), engages in istihalaal (kufr) are muslim rulers ?

Your beloved saudi state have fallen into a handful of nawaqids but the shuyookh like fawzan and others can't say anything otherwise their lives will be at risk they will be imprisoned like the countless other saudi shaykhs who spoke up against their corruption.

You quoting people who under duresss and look at the way he answers the question its such a general answer which is correct this proves he knows saudi are upon misguidance but he can't criticise them otherwise he is getting imprisoned and tortured.

You calling a clear cut caadan kafir as a wali al amr

:pachah1: you might aswell say donald trump is a shaykh

:trumpsmirk:

nomadicblood

I am not a farax

There is no faa’idah to criticize the rulers. Look at Syria, Libya, etc. now today?

That is a khariji!

According to media reports, Youssef had links with Al-Qaeda and financed and trained fighters of the Islamic State group in Libya.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.fr...e-islamist-cleric-opposed-to-women-s-football

Took you long enough to research this guy, I don't know him but this statement he says is haqq which you can't refute so you insult him and make baseless accusations.

Refute what he said instead of bringing up some dusty french website, the biggest enemies of islam.

He also denied those accusations as it says on your article so you're guilty of slander.

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
Took you long enough to research this guy, I don't know him but this statement he says is haqq which you can't refute so you insult him and make baseless accusations.

Refute what he said instead of bringing up some dusty french website, the biggest enemies of islam.

He also denied those accusations as it says on your article so you're guilty of slander.

So long? That’s called life?

Secondly, I took it from the wrong site.

Correct site:

https://www.sudantribune.com/spip.php?iframe&page=imprimable&id_article=62946

Now happy?

Bring your proof.

You share videos from unknown people. Know from where you take your knowledge. I can't take you serious now wallahi.

So long? That’s called life?

Secondly, I took it from the wrong site.

Correct site:

https://www.sudantribune.com/spip.php?iframe&page=imprimable&id_article=62946

Now happy?

Bring your proof.

You share videos from unknown people. Know from where you take your knowledge. I can't take you serious now wallahi.

Bring proof for what , i showed you a video which spoke about your ideology now you are slandering the guy calling him isis and al qaeda operative.

The articles you're bringing go against you because he is DENYING these accusations so how can you still call someone something which they denied ?