Compare Somalia to South Sudan?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
@Yukon_Niner

It isn't about "righteous" it is the facts on the ground that you are sugar-coating it. People get the governments they deserve and these kind of governments is what we will always get. Many African countries have experienced wars and yet, they resolved their issues and are now sending us their soldiers as peacekeepers to Somalia. Are we animals? Admit Sxb, even animals have better I.Q than us. How could we be addicted to tribalism, vouch for our sub-sub clan brethren become president or in a higher office for him just to loot and become nepotistic and expect our country to progress? The 68 I.Q is real.
Come on now Aussie, sugarcoating it? You're reaching past the stars now. I haven't sugar-coated the situation in Somalia so please lay off it already. And at one point we resolved our issues and helped other countries achieve peace.

https://www.nytimes.com/1972/10/08/archives/tanzania-uganda-agree-to-end-strife.html

Were Tanzanians and Ugandans just a bunch of animals with no proper thought process due to their subhuman animalistic brains? Are South Sudanese people animals because the IGAD endorsed Djibouti and Somalia to send peace keeping forces there? Does the entirety of Africa have an IQ below a dog's because there are seemingly never ending conflicts and poverty?

People don't always end up with the government they deserve, you only have to look to North Korea or any random South American country in the 20th century to see that. Did we ask for a communist dictator as well? I believe that supposed 68 IQ brain of ours can rub together and figure that out.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
South Sudan is an oil producing country that is experiencing internal problems, I’m sure they will figure it out. Somalia is also improving and the half a billion revenue is from the capital city alone, imagine when the rest of the country also grows and contributes? Things are looking bright Mashallah and I am excited for our future :)