Companies Making Coronavirus Vaccination Compulsory For Employees!

Lool.. Are you gonna constantly remind me of my langaabnimo nacalaa

giphy.gif

Imagine being against covid vaccinations then being forced to taking it and you bow down and take it.

Me personally i took it because i think its the right thing for me i took it when they never even was forcing people to do it but i did it out of my own choice because i believe its the right thing where as at the start if you dont think its the right thing and then you are forced to take you look like a lol

stand by what you believe in and dont take it if you think its wrong

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Holy shit, @Sophisticate was right all along, vaxxed guinea pigs eternally BTFO'd lol

I am a bit irritated with the fearmongering from both the mainstream and alternatives.

One forecasts negative outcomes like they are an inevitability even though physicians are not clairvoyant. The other is set on getting everyone vaccinated even if that means suppressing information on adverse events to stamp down on vaccine hesitancy or flirting with the idea of employer mandated or state mandated 'green passes/vaccine certificates/vaccine passports'. There is a lot of push back though.

I would urge against the alarmism and just ask people to make an informed choice in accordance with their needs and beliefs. I would also encourage people vaccinated or not to beef up their immune systems.

I am a bit irritated with the fearmongering from both the mainstream and alternatives.

One forecasts negative outcomes like they are an inevitability even though physicians are not clairvoyant. The other is set on getting everyone vaccinated even if that means suppressing information on adverse events to stamp down on vaccine hesitancy or flirting with the idea of employer mandated or state mandated 'green passports/vaccine certificates/vaccine passports'. There is a lot of push back though.

I would urge against the alarmism and just ask people to make an informed choices tailored to their needs and beliefs. I would also encourage people vaccinated or not to beef up their immune systems and detox.
No such thing as detox your body naturally detoxes and you can help it by drinking water

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
No such thing as detox your body naturally detoxes and you can help it by drinking water

What I meant is don't assume being vaccinated is a panacea and an excuse to eat nutritionally poor food with highly processed sugar, flour and oils. There should be some degree of concern with ones overall health.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Not necessarily. If you accumulate enough toxic material consistently like how some people will eat leafy greens and plants rich in oxalates every single day in abundance (i.e. spinach and kiwi), your body can no longer keep up and just begins storing the material (i.e. oxalate crystals) all across your body then when you suddenly stop eating that material and reintroducing it constantly your body finally goes "Oh, some respite... I can remove the stuff I've accumulated now." and a painful process called oxalate dumping occurs which is why folks always recommend slowly removing oxalate rich foods and not going cold-turkey:

Detoxing via fasting, removing certain foods, sweating and such is a real thing. A lot of people just misunderstand and sometimes overblow it.

One forecasts negative outcomes like they are an inevitability even though physicians are not clairvoyant. The other is set on getting everyone vaccinated even if that means suppressing information on adverse events to stamp down on vaccine hesitancy or flirting with the idea of employer mandated or state mandated 'green passports/vaccine certificates/vaccine passports'. There is a lot of push back though.

I would urge against the alarmism and just ask people to make an informed choices tailored to their needs and beliefs. I would also encourage people vaccinated or not to beef up their immune systems and detox.
I don't give a shit either way wallahi, I just enjoy seeing retards from both camps at each other's throats. The fact that vaccines have become so politicized is hilarious when you think about it. :hemad: :hemad:

Trending

Latest posts