Companies Making Coronavirus Vaccination Compulsory For Employees!

1627525550122.png

Just kidding I'm no Chad :meleshame: Will be getting my vaccine soon :meleshame:

The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment. The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs, or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.[13]

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential

Companies have the right to ask employees to follow occupational health and safety, if not then they can go to a company that follows their line of thinking.

Its like complaining about a company wanting to do a police check. They're obviously going to ask for your consent but if you say no then they're not going to hire you.

:mindblown:

Why they doing all of this for a virus that’s just the flu.

Maybe because it's worse than the flu.

And before you link flu deaths, maybe you should consider that we do not have to lockdown for the flu meaning it spreads in the community easier with little concern by governments. The fact covid can be compared to the flu is a testament to the hard work done by most governments not an indictment on the coronavirus itself.

:drakewtf:

Companies have the right to ask employees to follow occupational health and safety, if not then they can go to a company that follows their line of thinking.

Its like complaining about a company wanting to do a police check. They're obviously going to ask for your consent but if you say no then they're not going to hire you.

:mindblown:

Maybe because it's worse than the flu.

And before you link flu deaths, maybe you should consider that we do not have to lockdown for the flu meaning it spreads in the community easier with little concern by governments. The fact covid can be compared to the flu is a testament to the hard work done by most governments not an indictment on the coronavirus itself.

:drakewtf:
99% survival rate lol

Thank God, it ain't the company I work for. But it's a matter of time. Your boy is fucked. I give myself about 2-3 months tops before this impacts me, unless a worldwide scandal happens.

Get ready for the third dose vaxfags:lolbron:

Imagine willingly being a guinea pig.

"Get the vax, you'll be immune!"
"Get the vax and we can go back to normal!"
"Get the vax and you don't need to wear a mask!"

Now:

"Um, the vax doesn't make you immune, it'll make it so you won't die. Maybe."
"I hope y'all like more lockdowns!"
"So about that no mask thing... y'all are wearing the mask again."

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Now:

4th wave fear pron than more “booster” shots for new variants a source in reddit said that this shall go on until 2023. I am starting to believe him :mjdontkno:

Now:

I heard on some conspiracy forum that the govt is planning another lockdown

I heard on some conspiracy forum that the govt is planning another lockdown
They are.

In Canada, Alberta just announced that if you test positive for Covid, you don't have to isolate.

What these dumbass right wing and left wing sheeple don't realize, is that this is all a game.

Alberta positive cases -> no isolation
No isolation -> travel to other provinces
travel to other provinces -> national level increase in cases
national level increase in cases -> national lockdown

I'm good. I don't mind being on vacation anyway.

They are.

In Canada, Alberta just announced that if you test positive for Covid, you don't have to isolate.

What these dumbass right wing and left wing sheeple don't realize, is that this is all a game.

Alberta positive cases -> no isolation
No isolation -> travel to other provinces
travel to other provinces -> national level increase in cases
national level increase in cases -> national lockdown

I'm good. I don't mind being on vacation anyway.
Take a trip to Somalia spend some time in sun away from the cold.