Companies Making Coronavirus Vaccination Compulsory For Employees!

Too long do a summary
  • Trillions of rna molecules in your body
  • Get absorded by the cells surrounding the blood vessels, capillaries to be extact
  • Spiked proteins in capillary networks start causing blood clots, but they're too small to show up on any scan
  • Only d-dimer blood tests shows that the blood clotting mechanism has been activited.
  • Clotted vessels are permentantly damaged, lungs/heart/brain BTFOd, explains post-vaccine symptoms like shortness of breath, brain fog etc
  • If your lungs are rekt by microscopic blood, you'll develop high blood pressure in your lungs
  • This will lead to right-sided heart failure after 3-4yrs due to the elevated blood pressure
Worst case scenario, the vaxxed xoolo are living on borrowed time and will start dropping like flies in 3-5yrs. The un-vaxxed fertile chads will inherent the earth :rejoice:

• Trillions of rna molecules in your body
  • Get absorded by the cells surrounding the blood vessels, capillaries to be extact
  • Spiked proteins in capillary networks start causing blood clots, but they're too small to show up on any scan
  • Only d-dimer blood tests shows that the blood clotting mechanism has been activited.
  • Clotted vessels are permentantly damaged, lungs/heart/brain BTFOd, explains post-vaccine symptoms like shortness of breath, brain fog etc
  • If your lungs are rekt by microscopic blood, you'll develop high blood pressure in your lungs
  • This will lead to right-sided heart failure after 3-4yrs due to the elevated blood pressure
Worst case scenario, the vaxxed are living on borrowed time and will start dropping like flies in 3-5yrs. The un-vaxxed fertile chads will inherent the earth :rejoice:
USA will be decimated and most of the western world lol

especially Israel who vaxed 80% of its population

Do people not know how vaccines work? :cosbyhmm:
Don't vaccines basically result in sterilizing (e.g. Polio) or proctective immunity?
I think alot of the people who actually got vaxxed thought it was the former and now feel emotionally rugpulled to learn it's the latter lol

Last edited:
Why is the government forcing us all to get vaccinated if this vaccine doesn't help that good?

I'm getting vaccinated tomorrow, not because I want but all the people at my work have been vaccinated and I now the black sheep and have to take to not stick out.. I'm already the only black guy in the office.. Unvaccinated means I'm a minority within a minority :mjlol:

I feel like that will be my fate as well...

Why is the government forcing us all to get vaccinated if this vaccine doesn't help that good?

I'm getting vaccinated tomorrow, not because I want but all the people at my work have been vaccinated and I now the black sheep and have to take to not stick out.. I'm already the only black guy in the office.. Unvaccinated means I'm a minority within a minority :mjlol:

Langaab