Commonwealth

Is it embarrassing to associate with the commonwealth label

• Total voters

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Is it me or is it the most cucked thing for a nation is to identify as a common wealth country?

Its has the same vibe where Somalilanders cry to the British as if they our older brothers.

Why would any country that has an ounce of pride use this label and go to their shitty events.

In the history of humanity has an ex colony ever do this?

The UK killed 200K Somalis in the North and used one of the first airstrikes in the world against us. Wallahi I have no idea why any Somali would even think about cooning for them. It must be some sort of Stockholm syndrome.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
The UK killed 200K Somalis in the North and used one of the first airstrikes in the world against us. Wallahi I have no idea why any Somali would even think about cooning for them. It must be some sort of Stockholm syndrome.
Tbh as a somalilander i just see as them trying to call on anybody to recognise them.

What business does Taiwan have with Somalia ๐Ÿ’€ i can imagine every countries government has email inboxes full of Somaliland asking to recognise them.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Commonwealth is all bs. Imagine willingly choosing to coon for islanders who have become a second rate power long after you become independent.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
Yes it embarrassing unless itโ€™s Canada, Australia or New Zealand because they basically came from there

Trending

Latest posts