Colourism

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this thread you see a rare sight of two wild xalimos fighting. Usually the female xaliimos attack there male counterparts called faraxs but in rare cases the xalimos start to attack each other scientists aren'tsure what the cause of this is but they think it's because of high estrogen levels in the blood

We do have colourism issues. I think it's more of a problem back home than here though, seeing as how so many xalimos there are obsessed with Diana.

its not even colorism, its more like anti-Madowism :russ:

if ur lightskin but got a big nose and/or Madow hair its a wrap for u :russ:

Never understood that, horta what's the problem with Madow people? The ones in Somalia seem so miskeen lol. But they and their features get hated on every day. :hmm::wow:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I don't care what rationalizing people try to come up with. It sounds like apologetics.

Colourism might not be the right word because the vast majority of the attributes given to that word involve white people and eurocentric beauty standards. But there is no doubt that there is a preference for lighter skin within our community.

Never understood that, horta what's the problem with Madow people? The ones in Somalia seem so miskeen lol. But they and their features get hated on every day. :hmm::wow:
internalised racism. it is what it is. somalis believe themselves to be better looking because of our features. :manny:

Warya it's feminine for a man to say im lightskinned, yuk
:what1:how? I am light skin but I still got called Madow because of my hair. The amount of times I heard somali girls say, they won't date light skin faarax.:ohlord: we have it worse than dark girls like you I'd say.

:what1:how? I am light skin but I still got called Madow because of my hair. The amount of times I heard somali girls say, they won't date light skin faarax.:ohlord: we have it worse than dark girls like you I'd say.

What in the world are you complaining about, you are frikin 6"5,

idk how you don't have 4 halimo wives yet ... :mindblown:

Boasting about your 'light skin' is feminine. That's what girls say when they want attention or show off.

How do you know im dark? I am more yellow.

I am not complaining bro. I have no problems getting women but most women prefer dark guys and most guys prefer light women. I didn't get married for good reasons. I was just telling her being light skin for a guy isn't really a compliment.

Boasting about your 'light skin' is feminine. That's what girls say when they want attention or show off.

How do you know im dark? I am more yellow.
How can any guy boast about being light?:mjlol:

I was just guessing. chill.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

it's honestly just a meme online

the colourism shit doesn't affect males nearly as much and light skin fellows have the cultural stereotype of not having jacked up hair (even if it's complete bullshit). so many of them pop off online but end up with a light skin chick.

the reality is skin matters far more to men than it does to women and i can admit that.

:russ:

it's honestly just a meme online

the colourism shit doesn't affect males nearly as much and light skin fellows have the cultural stereotype of not having jacked up hair (even if it's complete bullshit). so many of them pop off online but end up with a light skin chick.

the reality is skin matters far more to men than it does to women and i can admit that.

:russ:
You think? Maybe it is. So you like em light skin? Would you settle for a yellow one like @Aria?

Mashallah look at this; Tall & lightskin guy, we talking 6'4. Ohh, ohh.

354813_display_image.jpg

:ftw9nwa:

It is fear & mistrust only, which started after Rwanda civil war where the Bantu killed 70%of Tutsi in 3 months. Then, the mistreatment of Somalis in Kenya by Bantu created this mistrust among Somalis against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending