Colourism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo

The Brave
Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Only ugly people are haters. The ones making fun of Bantus have their own issues going on. They want to feel superior to someone when in fact they are nothing but ugly trash.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Only isaqs and darods are obsessed with skin colour. That's why their women are diana obsessed. Poor @Canuck even denies dark skin dhulbahantes their qabil and claims they all look like bollywood actresses. Yaab.

Only isaqs and darods are obsessed with skin colour. That's why their women are diana obsessed. Poor @Canuck even denies dark skin dhulbahantes their qabil. Yaab.

Don't tag me again and good luck with plastic surgery, research well the doctor before you go under knife. Poor you.

Only isaqs and darods are obsessed with skin colour. That's why their women are diana obsessed. Poor @Canuck even denies dark skin dhulbahantes their qabil and claims they all look like bollywood actresses. Yaab.
Horta are you male or female and what's up with your profile pic

Reign

VIP
Don't tag me again and good luck with plastic surgery, research well the doctor before you go under knife. Poor you.
Thank you abayo. Don't deny dark skin sisters their qabil though. It's very mean.

Both the English word "Black" and the French/Spanish word "Blanc/Blanco" have the same old roots of "Bhleg" which meant "burn and gleam". Then later, Blanc/Blanco came to mean "White" while "Black" is used for "Dark" in ENGLISH.

The English focused on what was left behind of burnt material that was dark and called it ---- Black totally the opposite of how the French and Spanish thought of the same event and referred to the bright/gleam aspect and called it "Blanc/Blanco" which mean "White".

I thought that was weird when I first read this. How the English ended up with the opposite meaning in French and Spanish though they are using the same word.

Blanc/Blanco = White
Black = Black

lol.

Reign

VIP
Of course it's the hutu who complains :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::dead:
Go bleach your skin Mr I'm Arab.
 :mjlol::mjlol:

Masha'Allah I am the descendant of irir Samaale I don't need to bleach my skin or hate on my colour and claim a fake Arab daddy. :hahaidiot:

Thank you abayo. Don't deny dark skin sisters their qabil though. It's very mean.

I didn't deny anyone. All I asked is to not make fake stories about us.
simply you can't find embarrassing stories about dhulo in media, so you all resorted to board day lies about us. End of the story, dhulo girls are not into social media/YouTube/SJW/BLM.
Lies and fake stories show the insecurities and jealousy.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I didn't deny anyone. All I asked is to not make fake stories about us.
simply you can't find embarrassing stories about dhulo in media, so you all resorted to board day lies about us. End of the story, dhulo girls are not into social media/YouTube/SJW/BLM.
Lies and fake stories show the insecurities and jealousy.
What's insecure is you claiming to be this bloody Indian YouTuber.

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts