Colonel Faysal Falaalug shells SNM outpost in Las Anod, fighting still ongoing

Last year the war started 3 days before Ramadan and it was Somaliland that wanted to "close the border". They lost over 100 men and 2 colonels, one in Xudun and one in Tukaraq.
The lies these dick suckers come up with these men are from my village I don't remember them losing a single man excluding one commander from another group:ayaanswag:
If I remember they were the ones who killed all those commanders last year killed 2 more between tukaraq and taleh:noneck:
The score board is 11 to 1
9 habarguusjeclo/bucur bacayr dead
2 nuur Ahmed
To 1
The lies these dick suckers come up with xudun kullaha when did single fight happened in xudun in 2 years :cryinglaughsmiley:

Damn the gyspys are finally waking up:salute:
Dabacyo boy these are my relative they aren't native to Las anod they have to travel 60-70 miles every time the garbage in around las anod are either working with the enemy or are karaash relatives latter group are shackled by mj recently they told us to stop attacking you can guess how that went:icon rolleyes:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The lies these **** suckers come up with these men are from my village I don't remember them losing a single man excluding one commander from another group:ayaanswag:
If I remember they were the ones who killed all those commanders last year killed 2 more between tukaraq and taleh:noneck:
The score board is 11 to 1
9 habarguusjeclo/bucur bacayr dead
2 nuur Ahmed
To 1
The lies these **** suckers come up with xudun kullaha when did single fight happened in xudun in 2 years :cryinglaughsmiley:
It was near Taleex not Xudun but the rest stands. He was raided while handing out supplies. Ceeb but it's war.

Dabacyo boy these are my relative they aren't native to Las anod they have to travel 60-70 miles every time the garbage in around las anod are either working with the enemy or are karaash relatives latter group are shackled by mj recently they told us to stop attacking you can guess how that went:icon rolleyes:
What's the situation right now

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Lmfao go listen to ali koore calaacal and tell me with straight face the lie you told me when he himself said what I wrote:pachah1:
I'm sorry for confusing Xudun and Taleex, I'm sorry for not keeping track of your dozen sub-tribes fighting each other in the desert in 2018. I'm so sorry. :yacadiim:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Faysal Faluug should attempt a road bloackade on these Jeegaan sympthisizers. When people in Lascanood start getting hungry they'll overthrow the bastards themselves.

Kezira

disneylanders
Ilma Jeegaan are like rats they snuggle up to you lick your ass and then they show their true colours like the Oromo they are.

Faysal Faluug should attempt a road bloackade on these Jeegaan sympthisizers. When people in Lascanood start getting hungry they'll overthrow the bastards themselves.
East road is possible west road is impossible
He could mine all the roads tho I would do that personally is much easier and mine the grazing field as well :dead:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
East road is possible west road is impossible
He could mine all the roads tho I would do that personally is much easier and mine the grazing field as well :dead:
mines can hurt children decades after war, you will essentially make it unlivable

Trending

Latest posts