Colonel Faysal Falaalug shells SNM outpost in Las Anod, fighting still ongoing

The good colonel has captured the outpost just outside Las anod city center
FB_IMG_1564889937136.jpg

We will wait for further updates

Last edited:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
That's PLers for your, they see a holy week and they decide to stay a war.

Last year it was Ramadan now it's dhul hijjah & Eid Hajj

Bohol

VIP
They took a lot of weapons.

Ciidamada Xaq u dirirka Khaatumo ee U Hogaamiyo Kornayl Faysal falaalug ayaa xalay sax dhexe ka soo galay Afarta koone Laascaanood.

Ciidamada Khaatumo oo ku hubaysan Hubka Qeybihiisa kala duwan ayaa Dhawr goobood ka soo galay magaalada laascaanood. xalay.

Saldhiga Burta yasidka laascaanood oo ay dagan yihiin maleeshiyada snm ayey ciidanka khaatumo xalay la wareegen kuna qabsaden dagaal xoogan iyagoo gurtay hubkii halkaasi yiilay iyo guud ahaan saldhigaba.

Sidoo kale ciidanka khaatumo ayaa badhtamaha magaalada gudaha usoo galay iyagoo qabsaday saldhiyo dhawr ah.

Dagaalka xalay ayaa sababay khasaare dhimasho iyo dhaawac waxaana maleeshiyada snm ay xalay jaren ISgaadhsiinta sida Internetka iyo Korontada

Ciidanka Khaatumo oo si lama filan ah xalay kusoo galay laascaanood ayaa mudo afar saac ah guud ahaanba gudaha laascaanood ku ahayay gacanta,

Wixii soo kordha kala soco wararkeena danbe.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
That's PLers for your, they see a holy week and they decide to stay a war.

Last year it was Ramadan now it's dhul hijjah & Eid Hajj
Last year the war started 3 days before Ramadan and it was Somaliland that wanted to "close the border". They lost over 100 men and 2 colonels, one in Xudun and one in Tukaraq.

He controls
They took a lot of weapons.

Ciidamada Xaq u dirirka Khaatumo ee U Hogaamiyo Kornayl Faysal falaalug ayaa xalay sax dhexe ka soo galay Afarta koone Laascaanood.

Ciidamada Khaatumo oo ku hubaysan Hubka Qeybihiisa kala duwan ayaa Dhawr goobood ka soo galay magaalada laascaanood. xalay.

Saldhiga Burta yasidka laascaanood oo ay dagan yihiin maleeshiyada snm ayey ciidanka khaatumo xalay la wareegen kuna qabsaden dagaal xoogan iyagoo gurtay hubkii halkaasi yiilay iyo guud ahaan saldhigaba.

Sidoo kale ciidanka khaatumo ayaa badhtamaha magaalada gudaha usoo galay iyagoo qabsaday saldhiyo dhawr ah.

Dagaalka xalay ayaa sababay khasaare dhimasho iyo dhaawac waxaana maleeshiyada snm ay xalay jaren ISgaadhsiinta sida Internetka iyo Korontada

Ciidanka Khaatumo oo si lama filan ah xalay kusoo galay laascaanood ayaa mudo afar saac ah guud ahaanba gudaha laascaanood ku ahayay gacanta,

Wixii soo kordha kala soco wararkeena danbe.
Are they still in control

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Last year the war started 3 days before Ramadan and it was Somaliland that wanted to "close the border". They lost over 100 men and 2 colonels, one in Xudun and one in Tukaraq.

More like 10 High level Officers which is decades of experience and irreplaceable per kornayl, it's not a foot soldier that can be replaced in a second. I actually remember working it out, they lost about 150 years worth of experience if you assume each high level officer had 10-20 years experience which is reasonable. I kept the stats to myself since it's not somali like to brag about such things but I love measurements lool only numbers can tell u what's right.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
More like 10 High level Officers which is decades of experience and irreplaceable per kornayl, it's not a foot soldier that can be replaced in a second. I actually remember working it out, they lost about 150 years worth of experience if you assume each high level officer had 10-20 years experience which is reasonable. I kept the stats to myself since it's not somali like to brag about such things but I love measurements lool only numbers can tell u what's right.

You still lost,

A full casualty list has not been revealed by both sides of the conflict so know one knows, you're just making figures up to score points.

Seen as PL and we're further pushed out of Sool I'm guessing PL lost more men and resources out of the conflict.

But none of you would like to allow that

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You still lost,

A full casualty list has not been revealed by both sides of the conflict so know one knows, you're just making figures up to score points.

Seen as PL and we're further pushed out of Sool I'm guessing PL lost more men and resources out of the conflict.

But none of you would like to allow that

Remember when they did that burial of '7 commanders' in Hargeisa? you remember that right? the whole govt of somaliland came out, why? they lost 200 years worth of knowledge you dumb ass. U know the doctor is many things but I don't work of 'fake data'. It's not casualty list that I focus on as this is replaceable, I focus on what is not replaceable in your side and you lost 200 years in Tukaraq waryaa.

U can't compare hodan nalayeh death with 20 chat chewing boys, u saw the national shock that occurred and how the whole diaspora and nation STOOD frozen in time. That's what we did to your Isaaq, they stood in time frozen as they buried 200 years of essential investment in their military knowledge. Accept this L

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Those were “lieutenant colonels” but I’m not sure that’s a real ranking since they are not recognized. Most that died were from the Jeegaan villages in the west so naturally it hurt @SirLancelLord a lot more when he saw those bodies being dumped from trucks.

Interesting to see how this will turn out. SL is already preoccupied with Caare (He didn't surrender, right?), so I don't think that they will do anything, for now, at least

Kezira

disneylanders
Kill ilma jeegaan terrorists land jackers ilma xaaraan jeegaan children of satan should be sent to hell

God is with the holy soldiers of Khaatumo
Awdalland is with our Khaatumo brothers

Trending