Colonel Carre has been provided a base in Puntland to launch revolutionary operations from

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
isaaq vs isaaq
daarood vs daarood
hawiye vs hawiye
dir vs dir
etc.

Meanwhile, Oromos are moving fast.

RIP, Somali Ibn Cushite aka the Nacas race who has caused his own demise.
Can't get alone with each other and can't defend themselves.

Perhaps, the Somali deserves to disappear.

There's no dir vs dir bro. We're the civilized ones

:hemad:

Not hate more mid trust.

It's the character of the Isaaq clan. They have been known to show to mistrust the darood for centuries for to prior dealings.

Another observations about the Isaaq clan as they may seem divided as they fought amongst themselves allot but when an external enemy presents itself they unite
Well here they are asking us for help/assistance, and you really think isaaq can out politic MJs?

loool, walaahi if any Somali clan had their origin in bani hashim they would have been blessed, instead the mess we are in shows that we did something bad in the past (cursed) and we are paying the price now.

DNA testing has proved that ALL true ethnic Somalis are related.
Mostly paternally and if not that, definitely maternally.

Are we cursed, YES.

Somalis look the same, speak the same language, same religion and are all intermarried somehow, yet we cannot sustain a nation or even return to our old fiefdoms and form something similar to the UAE and get Djibouti to join us.

The Somali male needs to be studied in a lab.

BankaTuyo

حيران
DNA testing has proved that ALL true ethnic Somalis are related.
Mostly paternally and if not that, definitely maternally.

i agree 100% , we are as ancient as it gets.

same religion

Yes, if by religion you mean Ilmaadeernimo (clan theocracy)

The Somali male needs to be studied in a lab

Our whole society needs to be screened for basic Psychiatric evaluation.

Last edited:
@Saalax Bidaar @Bohol I just got insider info from senior wadani source (relative), new negotiations began last week going well so far, I can confirm some M.carre folks are mediating between SL gov& Carre, negotiations could come to a end by early october.

Good news:nvjpqts:

So let me get this straight.

Somaliland is negotiating with Carre while he builds a base in Puntland and has HY donors funding his military operations? —while he’s in Puntland.

DRACO

VIP

Somaliland is negotiating with Carre while he builds a base in Puntland and has HY donors funding his military operations? —while he’s in Puntland.
I won't comment on confidential affairs all I will say is not all HY are funding Col Carre only some Sacad yoonis are and even then many Sacad yoonis still support SL republic . Other HY are mediating and trying to resolve the legitimate concerns.
Hey @Bohol

Why do @waraabe and @draco get so bummed-out that they can’t bring shovels to the goldmines of HY mountains?

Why is Waraabe not allowed to enter HY mountains with a shovel in his hands?
:lolbron:
I can go to any HY area I want :damedamn:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The Somali male needs to be studied in a lab.
This isn't Saudi Arabia. Somali women are very politically active. For example, whenever shit is going down in Tukaraq, they always have the most to say. Somali women are just as guilty as the men.
Don't forget to bring the shovel so Caare's boys can dig you a nice grave.
:mjpls:

I won't comment on confidential affairs all I will say is not all HY are funding Col Carre only some Sacad yoonis are and even then many Sacad yoonis still support SL republic . Other HY are mediating and trying to resolve the legitimate concerns.

You can’t enter the HY mountains with a shovel.

I’m sorry man, you just can’t, ask @Bohol

tenor.gif

This is what HY landheres are doing deep in the mountains, 10% of the finding go to supporting Carre.

HY Gold is transported through Sanag and smuggled out of Bosasso, it’s out of your jurisdiction.

There’s like 2000MT of Gold in those mountains, the ancient Somalis only scratched the surface.

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
Yes zoo malis, kill each other while aby and his oromos cohorts are planning your demise. This race doesn't deserve to survive. Please put us out of our misery
When you have self-serving selfish corrupt pricks in charge, it’s what happens.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

Somaliland always negotiated every rebel group that existed in its territory disbanded from negotiations SSC & Khatumo as an example.

One positive to Somaliland is they rather negotiate a settlement than fight which shows some civility compared to the rest... Yes the military had some hand as they made sure that they didn't have a foothold in a town but still

Somaliland always negotiated every rebel group that existed in its territory disbanded from negotiations SSC & Khatumo as an example.

One positive to Somaliland is they rather negotiate a settlement than fight which shows some civility compared to the rest... Yes the military had some hand as they made sure that they didn't have a foothold in a town but still

Then negotiate to stop the qaraxiis lovers from the mountains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending