Coli: "Pretty Somali girl addresses c00ning in her community"

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
100% true. These guys avoid black women and when you ask them why they will say "CUZ I AINT WANT MY DAUGTER HAVIN NAPPY ASS HAIR" disregarding that the coon has nappy hair himself. What bunch of self hating coons.

The AA community took the biggest L when the first black president had to be a first generation Kenyan.

Hard to believe these are the same people that gave the world MalcomX and MLK :francis: fukin white people. They are pure evil for what they did to these masakiin in the 70s-80s. Now they're a broken community and it's extremely hard for them to succeed.

It's easy sympathizing with them but those Coli shitheads makes me rethink this everytime they make their retarded seasonal threads about Somali :pacspit:

Just seemed weird to me but you can call yourself what you want to call yourself
Also that thread is very entertaining, nice work :dabcasar:

Its all good. There is absolutely no reason a large "black" forum like the coli should spend so much time causeing divisiveness between AA's and other Black People across the world.

Thats why at www.theblack-board.com We view somali spot as one of our sister sites, we are trying to unite People Of Melanin not divide!!

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I'd rather be adolf hitler than Gucci mane anyday of the week. WTF is a gucci anyway? FOH:camby:
"Gucci is no longer only the name of a luxury Italian fashion brand. It is now an adjective describing something that is okay, good, or doing fine. According to Urban Dictionary, it is defined as something that is “good, chill, cool, awesome"
There's your answer bradar

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
sadasd-gif.6661

"Gucci is no longer only the name of a luxury Italian fashion brand. It is now an adjective describing something that is okay, good, or doing fine. According to Urban Dictionary, it is defined as something that is “good, chill, cool, awesome"
There's your answer bradar
l:mjlol:ol. I've got no response sxb. @Gucci mane I suppose mane stands for man?:idontlike:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Man shut the f*ck up. That site is huge and you only looking at the locker room section. If you going to generalize over a few trolling poster then i feel sorry for you dumb f*ck.

Do you feel superior or something? I bet you got bullied by an AA you limp wristed fagget
Who the f*ck are you? Trolling? Those idiots aren't trolling. Go back to making videos at gas stations with other black friends.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Oh you got name of an AA and pic so i assume you have low IQ. You see how this work?:heh:
You're not on my level dude. You literally don't make any sense. What does me having a fictional character as my username on a fucking forum have to do with bunch wannabe thug Somalis saying "gang-gang" on snapchat?

>13% of population
>52% of murders
Not only are they damaged, they are destructive
Hi, I'm from thecoli (coli exclusive btw) I wanted to respond to that comment you made. Listen, I'm not here to troll, but your comment did strike a nerve. AA's had it VERY hard in the U.S. How do I know? Because I'm an AA myself:francis: Let's be honest, the AA community has a lot of problems. However, we must go to the root of the problem :bell: The system of WS has always targeting our community. Is it all White folk? No, however look at all we accomplished from Black Wallstreet on down :manny: Who destroyed tht? Now, am I blaming everything on Whites? No. However, we have to admit there's a lot of situations that kept us down.

What you have stated sounded like something you got from Fox News:drakewtf: With all due respect I hope you know that you will never be one of them :yousmart: Just had to clear this up, so enjoy your day :dabcasar:

She is attention seeker, most of them make the videos for that reason. I wish to see real videos about table manner, healthy food, books politics .... etc
I wouldn't say they are attention seekers more like money minded, although I personally find it corny I don't think there's anything wrong with them discussing race or colorism and yada yada. But your right, it's weird a lot of them do not discuss the more pressing issues of our times or more diverse topics in general. I also wish more of them would use their platform to raise awareness/money for the drought since they get a lot of views

Hi, I'm from thecoli (coli exclusive btw) I wanted to respond to that comment you made. Listen, I'm not here to troll, but your comment did strike a nerve. AA's had it VERY hard in the U.S. How do I know? Because I'm an AA myself:francis: Let's be honest, the AA community has a lot of problems. However, we must go to the root of the problem :bell: The system of WS has always targeting our community. Is it all White folk? No, however look at all we accomplished from Black Wallstreet on down :manny: Who destroyed tht? Now, am I blaming everything on Whites? No. However, we have to admit there's a lot of situations that kept us down.

What you have stated sounded like something you got from Fox News:drakewtf: With all due respect I hope you know that you will never be one of them :yousmart: Just had to clear this up, so enjoy your day :dabcasar:

Don't mind the Somalians. They have been in war for 30 years which started after the dictator banned the khat drug which 90% of Somali men are addicted to. Everything just escalated from there.

Also Somalis have the lowest household income in the United States out of any ethnic group. Imagine that. Dead last.

The AAs are a noble and good people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending