Coli: "Pretty Somali girl addresses c00ning in her community"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're missing the point. That is in no way an equivalent. Trump is putting people who support the KKK in office. If you support Trump, you're supporting his decisions. By extension you are supporting his decision to give a KKK-supporter a position of power. That makes you the father of all Uncle Toms.

Proof of KKK supporters in his administration or are you regurgitating what Don Lemon and CNN have been saying?

Steve Bannon may not be an open member of the KKK but they sure love him. Do you need to see them in white hoods to accept that they are white supremacists?

You said there were KKK supporters in his team and now you say "he's not an open member but they sure love him".

Why did you say something that was not true? How can anyone believe you after this?

There have been unfounded allegations of him being an anti Semite but even if it were true, how is he different from the 99% of Somalis who not only despise Jews but also despise Somali Bantus and other Bantus? If anything, if they were true, he hasn't physically hurt people like Somalis have to those they hate.

You said there were KKK supporters in his team and now you say "he's not an open member but they sure love him".

Why did you say something that was not true? How can anyone believe you after this?

There have been unfounded allegations of him being an anti Semite but even if it were true, how is he different from the 99% of Somalis who not only despise Jews but also despise Somali Bantus and other Bantus? If anything, if they were true, he hasn't physically hurt people like Somalis have to those they hate.

Support who you want to support. But "he's just as bad as X" is not a good defence.

You're right, I thought he openly supported KKK but I was mistaken. He is only the former executive Chairman of Breitbart news.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Why are you guys tryna annoy the AAs?

Oi, AAs why do you identify as black? Aren't we all just Africans/members of the African diaspora? Why are you giving yourself a label that strips you of your heritage and history when you could call yourself an African?

FYI some of us don't claim black - not because we think we are better than our fellow Africans - but because we find the term 'black' derogatory and reductive.

this is the only anti-black argument i can vibe with tbh

i can understand this perspective

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I've been to the southern US years ago and felt nothing but love from the AAs. They are the kindest people I have ever met. I love them. I then made a promise to always defend them, including from the AA hater Somalis. I heard the AAs in Nova Scotia are just as kind and hospitable as them. I hope to meet them.

Anyone who insult my AA brothers will feel my karbash (merciless beating, I translated it for the brother). I will teach him more Somali words in the future.

:russ:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Nova_Scotians

these are some cool ass people tbh

My old neighbours were Black Nova Scotians. Some of the nicest people I've ever met.

You know they have all these towns and villages of their own.

I think North Preston is their largest one.

The black guy with PTSD due to military service who killed his family this week also lived in an all black county.

Descendants of runaway slaves. Im not sure why they ended up in Nova Scotia. The Rock's dad is from that community lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts