Coldoon weighs on the deported Quran competitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a Darood kid who represented Somalia in a Quran competition and couldn't get past the first round was sent home.

How is this an L for Somaliland again?

tenor.gif

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
So a Darood kid who represented Somalia in a Quran competition and couldn't get past the first round was sent home.

tenor.gif
I read somewhere that he's habar yoonis that lives in Hargeisa, i can't remember though :hmm::hmm::jcoleno:

tenor.gif
I thought SL was a multiclan, democratic, soon to be a nation sorta thing, or are we going with the regional clan enclave this crisis?

:browtf:

lmao they arrested him? I wonder how coldoon feels now that he jinxed the kid.
I gotta say, as backward as sland government is, they at least don't kill people out there. we are all primitives but they seem to be on the higher end of it while in the south, niggas get gunned down and kangaroo courts apparently reach verdicts of terror charges and murders within couple days.

lmao they arrested him? I wonder how coldoon feels now that he jinxed the kid.
I gotta say, as backward as sland government is, they at least don't kill people out there. we are all primitives but they seem to be on the higher end of it while in the south, niggas get gunned down and kangaroo courts apparently reach verdicts of terror charges and murders within couple days.
Agree somewhat, have you not seen the RRU though? They have killed many kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts