Cold feet before marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Any of the married brothers here that had cold feet before entering marriage, or do you know anyone that had?

How do you tackle thoughts of doubt?

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Any of the married brothers here that had cold feet before entering marriage, or do you know anyone that had?

Very common, shaytan tryna keep u single so that u may fornicate as long as possible. I say you pray istighara and if her personality suits yours and the ass is off minimum volume I give you the green light my guy

Nin-culus

Laandheer

I had that happen to me many a times and the last time I kind of regretted it she was a brown skin Somali dime. Strong 9 wallahi. But I didn’t secure the ting she was all on me my guy and I wasn’t even anywhere near where I am now in terms of stability wow. You don’t wana regret time flies I’m now 25 I was younger . Shit happens onto the next

Nin-culus

Laandheer
When u come across a chick that has bare positives wallahi u better secure the bag if u don’t u might never see a dime like that attracted to you again. :manny:

Pain is the essence, the game is a lesson. I don’t even think I l ever eat pussy in my life but I could yam hers #sweeetpwussysandy

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Act first and ask questions later.

If she ain't worth your time you better drop her before you have kids though.

Don't force kids to suffer from your mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts