Coffee lovers: I have wonderful news for you!

FDA studies show that up to 10% of green coffee beans (and sometimes more) become infested with roaches and other insects. They are unable to process them out completely so they just get roasted and ground up with the beans. It is a well known fact the the FDA allows a certain amount of bug parts in our food as long as it doesnโ€™t exceed a certain percentage.
giphy.gif

FDA studies show that up to 10% of green coffee beans (and sometimes more) become infested with roaches and other insects. They are unable to process them out completely so they just get roasted and ground up with the beans. It is a well known fact the the FDA allows a certain amount of bug parts in our food as long as it doesnโ€™t exceed a certain percentage.
giphy.gif

FAKE NEWS.

Back to drinking coffee.
giphy.gif

Viscount

I got real connections
giphy.gif
The FDA allows a certain amount of rat hairs in peanut butter.

I take the extra step and grind my own beans.

Just 2 tablespoons of peanut butter should only have about eight insect fragments and a tiny bit of rodent filth (feces and hair).
giphy.gif

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
It will taste even better I wanna try coffee now :)

Although not coffee beans I've seen bugs in cocoa bean bag inside a chocolate factory, they had optical machinery that sorts out the no-good beans and other impurities

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
I needed more protein in my diet anyways so...:sass2:

Last edited:

Trending