Coastal Jubaland/Kenya tribe accuse reer Sool of land grab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking liar, we own Cabudwaaq iyo naawixgeed and control Dabad, Balanbale. I know your hatred for Rer Mudug Marexaan is extreme but I didnt know it was this bad

We karbaash your HG masters in 91 when they attempted and we wil karbaash you in Kismayu too. Disgusting Joore boy If you dare said that to my face I would have killed you.

My subclan Rer Dalal are the power house and defender of Mudug Marehan, we never left bar Kismayu.

Where do you live so I can come teach you a lesson Hu2u lover.
Dabacasaar, reer dalal guy almost got shot in abudwaaq. how do you own it? tbh, I am not shocked. Wagardhac lost gelinsoor to HG and reer diini lost dhuusomareeb to HG. Just another city you'll lose to HG I guess. And on the west side of the border are qalbidhagax's people, I imagine they won't be over the top with reer dalal migrants.:lolbron:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dabacasaar, reer dalal guy almost got shot in abudwaaq. how do you own it? tbh, I am not shocked. Wagardhac lost gelinsoor to HG and reer diini lost dhuusomareeb to HG. Just another city you'll lose to HG I guess. And on the west side of the border are qalbidhagax's people, I imagine they won't be over the top with reer dalal migrants.:lolbron:
Dabcasar is not Reer Dalal

Wa confirmed sheegad, I dont even know their Abtirsi. I am the first Marehan on this site and can confirm. Most people claiming Mareexaan here are imposters.
@Dheere @AarLibaax @Shaolin23 This guy cooning for MJs has the audacity to call me a sheegad:mjlol:

:leon:Majeerteen genius never ceases to amaze me. Hu2s were living like it was 187 BC :krs:

It was those times when Hu2us were whipped into submission. Siad Barre kindness allowed for 91 apeout:kanyehmm:

MJ policy proved effective:mjohreally:
Theyve built their own tuulos while we Marehan still long for the days of MSB glory days. Woe to the Marehan, for still believing in Xamar instead of developing his region.

Last edited:
Anyway I Support the Kenyan tribes from Jubaland coast against the invaders :nvjpqts:

In retalition for anti-RRA sentiment by Reer occupied territory of Sool&Sanaag I call on Blackie to once again begin deporting them.:trumpsmirk:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
That land rightfully belongs to the darwish dhulbhante settle there bajuuni settle on the islands not on the main land as harti waamo we stand with darwishtaa guul iyo gobonimo

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win

Galmudug state itself is an evidence that all inhabitants territories are now an HG territories, we own all that live there, if marexaan had any say in Mudug now will be the time to talk.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Gelinsoor, Dhuusomareeb was never "lost", Somalis do migrate you know. These areas were depopulated during the 21 year MSB rule.

Next time I go to Cabudwaaq I am going to hunt down your people. Taasna wa balan, lots of ogaden refugees will be targetted.

Gelinsoor, Dhuusomareeb was never "lost", Somalis do migrate you know. These areas were depopulated during the 21 year MSB rule.

Next time I go to Cabudwaaq I am going to hunt down your people. Taasna wa balan, lots of ogaden refugees will be targetted.
We left galmudug 200 years ago. Why would we be there today. Where do you think the name abudwaaq comes from? Lol this nigga is clueless.

Don't get shot by cayr stay safe nigga.

Galmudug state itself is an evidence that all inhabitants territories are now an HG territories, we own all that live there, if marexaan had any say in Mudug now will be the time to talk.
They live on the border. Pretty soon, the entire region will be hg. It is 95% Hawiye now if u count the rest of hawiye. I have no doubt any remnants of mx will be fleeing there soon.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
We left galmudug 200 years ago. Why would we be there today. Where do you think the name abudwaaq comes from? Lol this nigga is clueless.

Don't get shot by cayr stay safe nigga.
Cayr? In Cabudwaaq? Nigga I lived there for a year how you telling me? Go back to Ethioppia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts