Coast of PL Milky sea phenomenon

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Is this real? i've never seen the coast or PL. Can reer PL substantiate this? the sea is really blessed if even satalites can detect it.

200px-Milky_sea_nightcolor5x5.jpg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Pl is the only place on the earth that has this on it's coast. Mashallah. Tourism should come easily if tourists are taken there at night.

:banderas:
Z2BtK88UVsLjQ7bbEi3VqM-320-80.jpg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Its algae that glows in the dark
I know. It's very beautiful and a must see future tourist sight. It's amazing how we have the largest area of glowing algae in the world.

It's almost mystical. I might start some folk lore and myths about the place.

:pachah1:

Cant wait for the MJ faan on this.

What are you guys gonna tell us, pl waters chosen as the meeting place by the angels?
:siilaanyosmile:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Cant wait for the MJ faan on this.

What are you guys gonna tell us, pl waters chosen as the meeting place for the angels?
:siilaanyosmile:
It's the nuur from all the fallen martyrs that died keeping the portuguese off our soil and in the ocean.

:ulyin:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Guys we need to build a high class resort over there A.S.A.P develop the surrounding area's into a tourism destination maybe throw in a safari park and boom we got a new revenue source.

Let's tell them tourists that the glowing is from a ancient meteorite sum wakanda type of shit.

Kkkk

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Guys we need to build a high class resort over there A.S.A.P develop the surrounding area's into a tourism destination maybe throw in a safari park and boom we got a new revenue source.

Let's tell them tourists that the glowing is from a ancient meteorite sum wakanda type of shit.

Kkkk
We should build an island nearby.

Trending

Latest posts