CNN once again fires a Somali war criminal, COLONEL TUKE. GOT fired from UBER AND LYFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Why does he have a Trump sticker on his car? If he really did what he is being accused of, the real court is on the Day of Judgement. There is no point to these court proceedings.

Amazon delivery driver
TUKE Next JOB

Screen-Shot-2017-12-24-at-12.34.31-PM-630x474.png

If he is guilty, then good. All warlords/criminals should be held accountable but there seems to be selective outrage/justice.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Let the man feed his family:drakelaugh:

There’s nothing to feed :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: they all grown :mjlol:

Heck if I was him (I shouldn’t be giving this idea to a man who gleefully murderer my people) I would ask the descendants of Buuhoodle (wink wink) to open a GoFundMe (Itl be banned too) not gofundme but a secret fundraising for him because this is about livelihood now. :lolbron:

Why does he have a Trump sticker on his car? If he really did what he is being accused of, the real court is on the Day of Judgement. There is no point to these court proceedings.
Only crime he commited is coming from canada into the us without proper documents

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
F*ck it just bring him to Kismaayo and give him a security position in Jubbaland government if you Iid.oors won’t let him live in th West peacefully we will feed him in JL come to our courts and press charges i dare you will see what happens :pacspit:

If he is guilty, then good. All warlords/criminals should be held accountable but there seems to be selective outrage/justice.

@Cam

If the warlords can be found in the West and strong evidences against them can be gathered like this guy, why not take them to court? Somalis will protect their evil relatives even if they raped and murdered little girls. Waa dad dhintay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts